Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    top5casino is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Vannes
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Smile My new website in FR please review

    Hi everyone,

    This is my new website coded in HTML5 CSS3 with framwork Bootstrap :

    https://www.mon-casinoenligne.com

  2. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    Biggest issue IMO is the lack of more then one operator reviewed or promoted. I think you should change that as soon as possible.

    One thing I noticed is that on the table with the operator logo and bonus etc there is a clear call to action for the player link, however the "notre avis" or "our opinion" is kinda small and in my browser is so close to the "jouer" or "player" button it was difficult to determine this was even a link.

    Maybe a few more pixel distance between them? Likely a number of ways to easily handle that in css.

    I did not view the site in mobile, only desktop firefox and chrome, so others might have more detailed suggestions

    Rick
    Universal4

  3. #3
    Brock123's Avatar
    Brock123 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    I agree with all the words - Universal4

  4. #4
    top5casino is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Vannes
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    thanks for your replies. I corrected

  5. #5
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    I took another look and still feel the text link and button are too close together both in a pc browser as well as mobile.

    One simple fix you could try is adding a small amount of top margin to a.cart-btn margin-top: 10px;

    You could try any amount but something along the line of 10 or 20 pixels is sufficient. (padding did not work well since you are using that to manipulate the button element itself)

    If google console gives you a warning at all about clickable items too close together, I would consider this as one possible fix.

    Otherwise it did appear the pages scaled well on mobile so goo job there.

    Rick
    Universal4

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (8 July 2022)

  7. #6
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,458
    Thanks
    9,170
    Thanked 3,007 Times in 2,219 Posts

    Default

    Your site loaded quickly, so congrats on that. There’s too much space in the header section of your home page and that really needs to be reduced. I do like the name you’ve chosen and it’s one that’s easily memorable. You should also consider cutting down on the white space surrounding your text. There’s absolutely no need for it. Otherwise, I think your site looks good.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •