Im worried that my site is to slow to load, it loads fast on my computer but im on a T1. Is it slow to load for other people...any other suggestions for me. Im pretty new to web design.
Nate
www.pokersecretsschool.com
Im worried that my site is to slow to load, it loads fast on my computer but im on a T1. Is it slow to load for other people...any other suggestions for me. Im pretty new to web design.
Nate
www.pokersecretsschool.com
I put your site through NetMechanic and these are the load time results. You can check it at http://www.netmechanic.com/cobrands/...load_check.htm
Load Time by Connection Speed
Connection Speed Download Time
14.4Kbps 162.60 seconds
28.8Kbps 92.30 seconds
56Kbps 57.77 seconds
ISDN (128Kbps) 37.82 seconds
Cable (512 Kbps) 25.95 seconds
T1 (1.44 Mbps) 23.41 seconds
SDSL (1.544 Mbps) 23.31 seconds
ADSL (2.0 Mbps) 23.01 seconds
I am on a T1 and it loaded in 6 or 7 seconds so dont always trust those tools blind.
Edit: those times cant be right
___________
Microgaming Casinos | Live Poker Rooms | Microgaming Slots | Best Online Casino
I dare not tell almighty Google anything, it ALWAYS does the opposite of what I request
______________
Paul
I got the full page load in about 20 seconds.
I am on a Road Runner Connection pulling about 1.1 meg.
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
T1 was a little bit wrong as I actually have 1850![]()
___________
Microgaming Casinos | Live Poker Rooms | Microgaming Slots | Best Online Casino
I dare not tell almighty Google anything, it ALWAYS does the opposite of what I request
______________
Paul
Hummm....well do you think i could be loosing traffic because of the loading time? I just looked at my stats and it said 80% were only on my site for 5 seconds or less.
Should i get rid of the virtual host on the main page?
I would love to hear your thoughs.
Nate
www.pokersecretsschool.com
www.secretpokerlinks.com
I tried to run it on this page and it actually stops, that cant be a good sign.
xhttp://www.websiteoptimization.com/services/analyze/
___________
Microgaming Casinos | Live Poker Rooms | Microgaming Slots | Best Online Casino
I dare not tell almighty Google anything, it ALWAYS does the opposite of what I request
______________
Paul
whats with the X infront of the http:// is that the prob?
about 20 sec. over here on DSL
Cheers
Andreas
GamblingGuards.com Your #1 Gambling News Source!
GamblingStart.com - The right place to start gambling online
BonusCasinos.com - arround since 1999...
--------------------------------IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME FOR WHO I AM; THEN YOU DON'T LIKE ME FOR WHO I AM... I DON'T CARE!
When we post links to other sites, we put an x so it won't show as coming from GPWA in server logs. Click the link, remove the x from the address bar, and click GO.
Just remove the Flash animation on your homepage - it serves no real purpose for your marketing and it slows down the loading of all the other graphics/elements on the page. The navigation elements seem like if they are big files due to the loading of this animation (they load in the same time), but they are all under 1K. My opinion!![]()
Globally, on DSL it's not too long - time is OK, but on lower speed I am afraid it will be too long.
The page coding is OK also.