
Originally Posted by
TheGooner
Given the very generic information you've provided the answer is that it's POSSIBLE these are genuine results.
If you are getting "1.8 signups per day" then that is perhaps 1,2,3 on a successful day?
A string of zeros is not unlikely and within normal variation, especially over a holiday period like (say) Easter.
It would depend on your site visitor volume and flow of new visitors as to how long you can maintain a string of days that have signups- as visitor flow will normally vary depending on the day, google serp fluctuations and any new content you've added.
As an example I have a partner where I have averaged around 100 signups per month, and about 40 depositors. I checked my stats for April just now ... and I had a high of 8 players in a day, some 6s and 5s, but also three days with zero. Variation happens.
What stands out for me is the low click rate just 5.4 clicks per day to generate 1.8 signups?
That's just three clicks per signup - and unusually low. Numbers between 20-30 or even 50 clicks per signup are often seen.
Either you have extremely well targeted traffic, or you have some sort of repeat account opener and potential bonus abuse players?
I can see that you've been doing this for four years (join date 2010) so you must have numbers from other programs generated by your site. How do the stats of 1.8 signups per day on 5.3 clicks per day compare to other programs?
Do those numbers jump out or are they "normal" for your site?
You should be able to answer your own question by comparing with past performance of your site(s) at other places.