Hello All,
Can someone tell me how much info on users does netrefer include in their reporting? Can you get email addresses?
Thanks
Jay
Hello All,
Can someone tell me how much info on users does netrefer include in their reporting? Can you get email addresses?
Thanks
Jay
Haha...email adresses ? Are you on drugs ?
I Get enought Spam every day...
Customer Reference ID
Alias
Country
Signup Date
Reward Plan
Marketing Source name
Total Net Revenue
Total Net Revenue MTD
Regards
You can't get email address from any of them. it's against data protection
I don't think any affiliate program would hand over email addresses, even if it were allowed with data protection rules (which I'm fairly sure it isn't).
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
Thanks for the reply, I kinda knew the answer before the post but worth a shot!!