Hello everyone, i'm Nicholas. Hope to get to know some new friends here and learn something new from the community.![]()
Hello everyone, i'm Nicholas. Hope to get to know some new friends here and learn something new from the community.![]()
Hello Nicholas, welcome to GPWA. I like your avatar. It's awesome.
Hi Adrian, Thanks. Its my social network logo. For your info, I run a social network for soccer fans and punters with sports betting information
Hi Nicholas, welcome to the GPWA. You will find a sea of information here.
--
"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~
Welcome to the GPWA.
Ahhhhhhh I see the site is a football site. Sweet the name threw me.
Hi Chips and pompeyrayuk
hope can learn more and contribute to GPWA![]()
Hey Nicholas! Welcome to the community! I have to admit im a soccer freak too!
Cheers
Welcome - from another sports betting guy! I bet you are looking forward to the season? What soccer do you follow?
Hi there pumacat, Gabriel_LCP and matted. Nice to meet you guys.
Gabriel_LCP: Cool! glad that we have common interest
matted: I mostly follow on EPL and Italy league. What about you bro?
www.soccerfreakz.com - Social network for soccer fans and punters with sports betting information