Im am the almighty Kevmath. Please welcome me
Im am the almighty Kevmath. Please welcome me
Welcome Kev - that's quite a build up, hope you can live up to the expectation you're creating.
Terry - The Pokerkeep
President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union
Casino Affiliate Programs
Affiliate Resources
Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist
Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com
LOL
Seems like you'll be another real funny guy...
Looking forward to seeing more posts.
Welcome.
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Welcome Oh Mighty One! I understand the Kev bit, but the math bit just doesn't add up....
Just Arsenal News (2.5 million PVs per month)
Thank you... I mean.. your welcome!
Our latest US friendly online casino portals: Online Casinos USA and Gambling.gg are dedicated to helping United States players find the best online casinos for their gaming needs.
welcome, all but mighty (sorry, i meant almighty) Kevmath![]()
Welcome Kevmath... Want to introduce yourself for those of us not in the know?
Wrong number Andy....its.....
.....wait for it.....
UNIVERSAL4
I bet a few of you saw that coming.....
LOL
Rick
UNiversal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
Welcome "Almighty" one, let me introduce myself
I am MOTHER NATURE!
And you know you don't mess with Mother Nature!
![]()
Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
777casinoforum.com
Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
qwertycasino.com
The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!
GamblingAffiliatePlace
Gambling & Casino News
CasinoScamReport
Welcome Kevmath
Well if you are the "Almighty Kevmath" then I welcome you to GPWA and I apologize for not doing it sooner...................lol
Keith
KEITH WILLIAMSON | INDEPENDANT GAMING CONSULTANT
SKYPE= ironman20001
http://twitter.com/ironman20001
Kevmath everyone is waiting for your next words of wisdom. Don't keep us waiting.
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
I am going to ask the GPWA admin to start a new forum called 'Wisdom of the Day' with Kevmath as its Chief Editor and sole contributor.
Welcome almighty kevmath. We are indeed fortunate to have you grace us with your presence.![]()