Seems like Roxy affiliates is in financial troubles.
after 10+ years in the business this has become a rogue program : closing your account when inactive, not sending traffic.
I do not think this program will last long though.![]()
Seems like Roxy affiliates is in financial troubles.
after 10+ years in the business this has become a rogue program : closing your account when inactive, not sending traffic.
I do not think this program will last long though.![]()
slots-machines.com
free spins no deposit UK
Casino Rewards - Best Casino bonus promotions
Australian Online Casinos
bestnewcasinobonuses.com
nodepositbonuscasino.nz
online-slots.UK
kwinskiiren (30 May 2013), richardosullivan (2 November 2014), roupardjust (17 May 2013)
i confirm, my roxy account was closed this month after 8 years, every month i make new accounts but no deposit players since several months so they closed my account...
THANK YOU ROXY AFFILIATES !!!!!
USA Online Casino - Online Casinos that accept USA and Canadian Players.
Jouercasinoenligne.ch - Casinos en ligne légaux en Suisse.
kwinskiiren (30 May 2013), roupardjust (17 May 2013)
Same! But we do not lose anything. This casino does not attract players, no promos specials, no freerolls, no free spins, then nothing!
kwinskiiren (30 May 2013), roupardjust (17 May 2013)
Hi,
We are very sorry to read your post, but I'm sure you can understand what is behind the closed accounts. You haven't brought roxyaffiliates any players for more than 15 months so that means you are not working actively with us.
We are offering special promotions with a very good conversion rate and VIP team who are helping affiliates increase their revenue with us.
If you need further explanation on why your account has been closed please contact me at clairel@roxyaffiliates.com
thanks
Claire
kwinskiiren (30 May 2013), roupardjust (17 May 2013)
Inactive affiliates do NOT cost affiliate programs what they claim it does.....but what does is a....
LACK OF AFFILIATES
Branding from those affiliates, even though they may have sent traffic that YOU couldn't convert....is now GONE!
Those same affiliates will now tell others to NOT promote you.
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
kwinskiiren (30 May 2013), roupardjust (17 May 2013)
Thank you Claire for quickly replying to the thread. Are you offering this special promotion to the newly closed accounts to give them an opportunity not to lose their commissions?
Anyone who has their account terminated please send me a PM, would like to get some info about your account and the communications you have had with Roxy. Thanks.
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
kwinskiiren (30 May 2013), roupardjust (17 May 2013)
This is a disturbing thread. Setting the moral issue aside for just one second, can we clarify whether Roxy have broken any terms? Have Roxy advertised their program as 'lifetime' earnings? I would consider that promise broken, if so.
kwinskiiren (30 May 2013), roupardjust (17 May 2013)
I don't want to jump any conclusions without having all the facts and knowing what communications have taken place between Roxy and the affected affiliates. Personally, I have had good communications with Roxy and have always considered them a solid program.
In quickly looking over the terms I did find this:
Roxy term: 5.1 If your account has been inactive, meaning you have not delivered any new depositing players, for more than 3 consecutive months we reserve the right to lower your commission to a minimum threshold of 10%.
http://www.roxyaffiliates.com/Termsandconditions.aspx
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
FictionNet (15 April 2013), kwinskiiren (30 May 2013), roupardjust (17 May 2013)
Thanks, Anthony. So nothing in there about closing accounts. There's a thread at AGD going over the same topic.
kwinskiiren (30 May 2013), roupardjust (17 May 2013)
Hi Anthony,
I'd like to stress that accounts that have been closed have been managed on a case by case basis. Reasons for which have been discussed with the affiliates in question and I'm sure you can appreciate that that is the best way to manage this process. We urge any affiliates who would like to discus terms and conditions to contact us directly where we will be more than happy to answer any questions and queries.
The 45% April - May promo applies to all affiliates and is a great opportunity to earn some extra commission. I urge any affiliate who is interested in taking part to contact me
thanks
claire
clairel@roxyaffiliates.com
00442073075622
kwinskiiren (30 May 2013), roupardjust (17 May 2013)
The very FIRST reason Roxy give for signing up on their homepage:
"Higher lifetime earnings"
I consider this a broken promise and it must result in all coverage for Roxy being removed.
I really don't understand this move. It's going to mean Roxy losing ALOT more affiliates than they intended on dumping.
kwinskiiren (30 May 2013), roupardjust (17 May 2013)
If the affiliate account is still generating revenue, then you (Roxy) need to continue paying the affiliate the agreed-upon percentage. After all, you wouldn't even have those players (or that revenue) in the first place if it wasn't for the affiliate.
Closing accounts and keeping all of the future residual income is not acceptable -- it's outright theft.
Roxy needs to honor their own T&Cs. There have been several changes to the terms over the years, but they need to to make sure they are following the applicable set of T&Cs, which depends on when the affiliate joined the program.
Someone who joined in 2005 should NOT ever have their rate set to 10%, nor should their future residual income be confiscated. Predatory things like that were never outlined in the old T&Cs, and the confiscation part isn't even in the current set of T&Cs.
This is very questionable behavior, and I will remove both their brands from my sites if they continue down this path.
BlackjackInfo (29 April 2013), FictionNet (16 April 2013), kwblue (16 April 2013), kwinskiiren (30 May 2013), roupardjust (17 May 2013)
I removed all Roxy's links earlier today. I will not consider changing this until this is resolved, and probably not even then. I don't like the attitude behind this decision. There are plenty of decent alternatives.
kwinskiiren (30 May 2013), roupardjust (17 May 2013)
I had a conference call today with Roxy Affiliates. Roxy is interested in moving things towards a better place. They have agreed to further review the affected affiliate accounts.
If your affiliate account has been terminated please contact me with your account ID. Email me: anthony @ gpwa (.) org or via private message.
I want to thank Roxy for their willingness to listen to our concerns. I am hopeful these ongoing communications with Roxy will yield fair and responsible treatment of affiliates.
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
ecoatsbelstaff (26 May 2013), F-L-C (18 April 2013), kwinskiiren (30 May 2013), roupardjust (17 May 2013), TheGooner (17 April 2013)
I have nothing to do with Roxy - they don't make our grade as a viable partner - but it's good to see :
i) The GPWA getting involved in this matter effectively.
ii) Roxy Affiliate program listening and getting involved in dialogue.
Hopefully this will be resolved to the satisfaction of all affiliates and the Roxy program.
Kudos to all for sitting down and listening.
Last edited by TheGooner; 18 April 2013 at 4:48 pm. Reason: spelling fixes - bad fingers on keyboard ;-)
-Shay- (8 May 2013), ecoatsbelstaff (26 May 2013), kwinskiiren (30 May 2013), roupardjust (17 May 2013), SlotsAff (18 April 2013)
I will not work with Roxy Affiliates.
Your ofer is 45% in april for new affiliates and after a few months you will close accounts...
ecoatsbelstaff (26 May 2013), kwinskiiren (30 May 2013), roupardjust (17 May 2013)
Ridiculous...
Roxy Affiliates are teaming up with WagerShare as "seriousness to the affiliates." Vivid compliments ...
ecoatsbelstaff (26 May 2013), kwinskiiren (30 May 2013), roupardjust (17 May 2013)
Just to explain my situation, I was working on the French market, in 2010 with the law ARJEL I close all of my french site to respect law....closed all my french site and open several new site for english market....so it's not my fault and it is normal for a while I no longer recruiting new players depositing...
So in 2010 I had to start all over again, buy new domain and build new website.....
As everyone knows it is very hard to start new gambling site....(I gave them the explanation but does not care...)
During the last 3 years i make many download, every month i make new open account (but no deposit)...and Roxy closed my account, during 8 years i send to Roxy many many players, i have a very big list of players...but now it's finish and all these players will continue to earn money to Roxy !!!
THIS IS A BIG SCAM !!!!!
and when i read on their homepage : "....Higher LIFETIME earnings...." .....that we should think
sorry for my bad english
Cocota
USA Online Casino - Online Casinos that accept USA and Canadian Players.
Jouercasinoenligne.ch - Casinos en ligne légaux en Suisse.
ecoatsbelstaff (26 May 2013), kwinskiiren (30 May 2013), roupardjust (17 May 2013)
cocota, please send me your Roxy username.
Email me: anthony @ gpwa (.) org or via private message.
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
ecoatsbelstaff (26 May 2013), kwinskiiren (30 May 2013), roupardjust (17 May 2013)
Why do Roxy need usernames to undo the damage? Surely, if they've seen the light, they can just reverse what they did in the latest round of account closures? Or are they only looking to 'make good' for those members of GPWA who happen to know about this thread? And keep the other affected accounts closed?
That would not be acceptable. Roxy doesn't need usernames, they need to undo what they just did for everyone. And then say sorry, and that they won't ever do it again. Only then, in my eyes, will they have started to repair this damage and their reputation.
BlackjackInfo (29 April 2013), ecoatsbelstaff (26 May 2013), Engineer (19 April 2013), kwblue (7 May 2013), kwinskiiren (30 May 2013), Redbush54 (19 April 2013), roupardjust (17 May 2013), Schankwart (1 May 2013), slotplayer (19 April 2013), universal4 (19 April 2013)