Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    CryptoCashSpin is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2025
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default New Webmaster Here – Review CryptoCashSpin.com

    Hi everyone,

    I’m Joseph, and I’ve recently launched a new crypto-focused casino review site called https://cryptocashspin.com/. I’ve been working on it steadily for the past few months, building out detailed reviews, guides, and improving the overall SEO and structure as I go.

    I joined GPWA to learn from experienced webmasters, connect with others in the industry, and just get a better feel for how to grow responsibly and sustainably. I’m still refining the site every week, so any tips or general advice from people who’ve been doing this longer would be massively appreciated.

    Looking forward to learning from the community and contributing where I can.
    Cheers everyone!

    — Joseph

  2. #2
    dannyx is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2019
    Posts
    735
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 186 Times in 148 Posts

    Default

    Hi, as far as I'm concerned, this menu is too wide. It takes up about 30% of the screen on my computer, if not more. In my opinion, it would be better if it were a narrow bar. Preferably sticky. The graphics below are also too large. Overall, you have to scroll too long to see the first casino offer. I also think the font is too large.

    I would also add aff link masking.

  3. #3
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,451
    Thanks
    9,153
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    Your layout looks oversized on my smartphone and the background keeps on changing, the more I scroll through your website. It lacks consistency and it doesn't seem user friendly tbh. Your menu also expands too much when it's opened. The speed seems okay though.

  4. #4
    codexman is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2022
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    I must agree with previous comment about too wide menu bar - it's out of control wide, on laptop it takes like 1/3 of the screen, not sure why this design. Not sure I am the fan of super high-contrast color theme. Page speed - from eastern Europe it takes 658 ms for site to respond after request, full load around 2 seconds. This can be improved!

  5. #5
    MichaelBluejay is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    Ask yourself: What is better about your site than a gazillion other similar sites? What do you offer that they don't? Why should someone prefer your site to another?

  6. #6
    newcustomeroffer is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,366
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked 604 Times in 475 Posts

    Default

    Agree with a lot of the comments above, it's also worth looking at your image formats/sizes and alt tags which will help speed and SEO.
    For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/

  7. #7
    Nohousecasinos's Avatar
    Nohousecasinos is offline New Member
    Join Date
    November 2025
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    The site is very dark. Maybe you can use more freshness and lighter colors. Also, please check, you dont have a heading hierarchy. You need to have a headings hierarchy starting from H1 and goes H2, H3 etc...

  8. #8
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,994
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    Their home page actually does have an H1, as well as at least 1 H2. I stopped looking after that
    Their H1 is "Smarter Play. Bigger Possibilities."

    But I do agree that most pages should have an h1.

    Rick
    Universal4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •