Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    CCIndex's Avatar
    CCIndex is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2015
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 43 Times in 27 Posts

    Default New Website (feedback needed)

    Hi,

    Hope you are all well!

    I have just released a new website:

    https://www.slots-freespins.com/

    Looking forward for your feedback!

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    tal84s is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2016
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    95
    Thanked 142 Times in 74 Posts

    Default

    Hi

    First of all good luck (:

    I think that you need creating a logo for your site, something that will give some branding to your website.

    Also, you need to remove the following links:

    Sponsored by CyberCasinoIndex.com
    Designed and developed by ZigPress


    It doesn't look professional.

    On your news section, each box should contain other relevant image and not only NEWS

    I think that the logos of the featured brands should link as well to the proper brands.

    It's better to mask your affiliation trackers.

    The review pages contain a lot of text, maybe you can organize some of your texts on tables.

    I hope that it would help (:

  3. #3
    CCIndex's Avatar
    CCIndex is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2015
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 43 Times in 27 Posts

    Default

    Thanks much appreciated!

  4. #4
    Rostick's Avatar
    Rostick is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    359
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 118 Times in 89 Posts

    Default

    I think it`s a good start. I don`t like the way "Casino News" section on the top right is set up. You have the name of the casino as the title and it looks like an affiliate link, when in fact it`s a link to an article. Ppl might be reluctant to click, I would put a text excerpt there.

    In "latest news" section, "read more" sends either to a news article / review, or directly to a casino, it`s totally random. Check your links. If you intended it this way, it is misleading and it doesn`t look good to me.

    Good luck!
    Betdistrict.com - free betting tips & previews
    Happybags.ro - romanian e-commerce website
    WW2HistoryBook - World War Two Library

  5. #5
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    I love the design. It just needs more content.

  6. #6
    Breakout Affiliates is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts

    Default

    Fantastic start. Some more original content and you are well on your way. Congrats

  7. #7
    Miles_Videoslots's Avatar
    Miles_Videoslots is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    386
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked 477 Times in 214 Posts

    Default

    I have always been a fan of clean and simple over design and over complicated sometimes can kill a good concept keep at it

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Miles_Videoslots For This Useful Post:

    CCIndex (28 August 2017)

  9. #8
    Breakout Affiliates is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 126 Times in 96 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles_Videoslots View Post
    I have always been a fan of clean and simple over design and over complicated sometimes can kill a good concept keep at it
    100% !

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Breakout Affiliates For This Useful Post:

    CCIndex (28 August 2017)

  11. #9
    kasyno24news's Avatar
    kasyno24news is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2017
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 51 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    I like, simple and clear page

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to kasyno24news For This Useful Post:

    CCIndex (28 August 2017)

  13. #10
    WagerX's Avatar
    WagerX is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Posts
    2,272
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 92 Times in 70 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CCIndex View Post
    Hi,

    Hope you are all well!

    I have just released a new website:

    https://www.slots-freespins.com/

    Looking forward for your feedback!

    Thanks.
    I would reduce the eternal affiliate links to a minimum. I see the best affiliate sites have been gradually reducing their banners and affiliate links to a minimum. Good lick, and please post when you make your first sale. Cheers!

  14. #11
    Mario The Gambler's Avatar
    Mario The Gambler is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Posts
    167
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 85 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    I agree with all the suggestions made by all the previous posters...

    But I will add a little warning. Websites based on the concept of "free" convert poorly. Because obviously they attract people who do not want to spend.


    For a web site based on the offer of free stuff to succeed, you are going to need a very high number of visitors. Five or ten times more than a website that does not feature free stuff.


    Good luck!
    " Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"
    Eddie Felson in the movie The Color of Money

  15. #12
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,872
    Thanks
    2,043
    Thanked 2,446 Times in 1,324 Posts

    Default

    Original design. I think that works. It might be someone's cup of tea or not, but it's lean, clean and original.

    I would use the sidebar also for other things instead of just banners. Perhaps also use featured images for the news articles

  16. #13
    ExeQtor's Avatar
    ExeQtor is offline New Member
    Join Date
    July 2017
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Nice work!

    In my opinion, there are to much gif-Banners on the sides. The reader cant concentrate on the text.

    Also, you should make clear, wich casinos you prefer and why.

  17. #14
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default

    The design is quirky, which is a plus. But you've dropped the ball after that. Instead of aiming for a unique visitor/player experience, you've opted to do as 1Mil other WP casino portals do - it's a cookie cutter now.

    I'd go back to the drawing board.
    If you plan on making a success of this, then you need a site which is 100% totally different to what's out there.

    I'm not saying reinvent the wheel, but make the wheel stand out from the crowd.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •