-
18 March 2011, 6:53 am
#1
News Update
Hi everyone,
Thought I'd post up a few news items here as there has been much going on at Roxy Towers hence why I've been a bit "inactive" on this forum for a while....
First up - we've got lots to share about Roxy Palace Casino :
- Our fantastic BIGGEST BONUS EVER up to £/$ 1250 FREE - has been live for a few weeks on the home page and has seen fantastic results in terms of increasing player conversions and values for our revenue share affiliates.
- The home page has had a dramatic redesign - to bring in line with a more modern look and feel, plus a much better conversion friendly layout with a clear call to action which is prominent in the layout above the fold.
- The site can also deeplink to specific games pages whilst carrying the sign up offer through to these pages, helping to increase conversion dramatically.
We aslo have a variety of player bonuses on offer for affiliates to promote at present, so please do get in touch with your account manager to explore these opportunities and other creative types that you can use to promote the casino further on your site.
We look forward to working with you more productively in the months to come! If you have any questions - do get in touch!
Thanks
Lee-Ann
-
-
21 March 2011, 3:43 am
#2
Hello,
I received this morning, all my links to change. I'll check if I have the right connections.
Thank you Lee Anne
-
-
24 March 2011, 6:14 pm
#3
Thank you for that necessary information, I will just have to read more of that. What a big bonus from Roxy Palace!
-
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules