-
10 October 2011, 7:43 pm
#1
NFL "pros" Needed!
All Guys and Gals....
I am in my husbands work place football pool every week, and i am always one game shy of winning!.....I usually get around 10 or 11 wins but can never get over the damn hump!
So i would love for you guys to list your picks for this weekends games....Straight up winners, no point spreads included....
Then i will see which ones match up the most and thats what i will pick for this weeks games! So don't let me down guys...am counting on ya!
Thanks
Pat
-
-
11 October 2011, 12:15 am
#2
10 - 11 games is a whole lot! I dont think I can get that many games!
If you havent been picking the Lions well then you should start, they are 5-0! But dont start this week, they are playing the 49ers (they are 4-1 this season and just beat the Bucs by like 45 points), I would go for the Niners this week! But after that you can keep picking the Lions!
Thats my pick for this week! Hope it helps, if the Lions win then dont send me in the dungeon!
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Gabriel_LCP For This Useful Post:
giggles7p (11 October 2011)
-
12 October 2011, 6:19 am
#3
Well Thank you Gabe!....I will take your recommendation into consideration!
Looks like your the only 'Real' man here this week.......no other football pros,willing to speak up?
lmaoo
Cheers
Pat
-
The Following User Says Thank You to giggles7p For This Useful Post:
Gabriel_LCP (14 October 2011)
-
13 October 2011, 1:49 pm
#4
Here's my two cents...
Falcons > Panthers
Bengals > Colts
Lions > 49ers
Packers > Rams
Bills > Giants
Steelers > Jaguars
Redskins > Eagles [
]
Raiders > Browns
Ravens > Texans
Patriots > Cowboys
Saints > Bucs
Vikings > Bears
Jets > Dolphins
-
-
13 October 2011, 7:11 pm
#5
Thank you Bingohouse! Another Real Man steps up to the plate.....oops, that's baseball..lol
Like the picks and will take your opinion when making my pics tomorrow!
Cheers
Pat
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules