Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    justbookies is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    1,289
    Thanks
    527
    Thanked 864 Times in 513 Posts

    Default

    Now three of us have explained this in detail.

    It is how you stand at the end of the month that is zeroed. It is zeroed monthly (not daily!)

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justbookies For This Useful Post:


  3. #22
    mickyfu is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Posts
    765
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 524 Times in 320 Posts

    Default

    Not sure about the limits, but seeing some of the bets I have had placed on Betfred, their limits are high, and they have no neg. I have had deposits of $70k in a day on Betfred, on casino.

  4. #23
    Gman100 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    With Casinos, operators are more keen on no negative carryover. The sportsbooks that have high limits (Pinnacle, SBOBet) all have negative carryover.

  5. #24
    kasp992a is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGooner View Post
    It's explained by the fact that you don't understand what people mean by the term "Negative CarryOver".

    Affiliate earnings can be positive or negative, depending on whether players you have referred win or loss.
    If a player wins - then the house loses - and your earnings for that player are are negative. This is not "a con".
    Your total payment for the month is a aggregate of all players - some wins and some losses.

    If you are positive overall then you are paid - if you are negative overall then there is no payment.

    The phrase "Negative carryover" refers to carrying any negative earnings from one month to the next until they are earned out.
    A program with "Negative Carryover" will start you on a negative next month ... where as "No Negative Carryover" wipes the slate clean.

    I know this Thread is old, but I think I´ve got a relevant question. I´m about to make a betting service in my country, and we are looking for a bookmaker COMPLETELY without any kind of "Negative carryover".

    Our service makes profit and that is a problem, if we want to earn money. Because, then, the bookmaker will wipe the slate clean every month. And we will not earn anything.

    Are there any bookmakers who offer an affiliate program without any kind og negative carryover?
    I hope someone can help me!

    /Kasper

  6. #25
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,411
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kasp992a View Post
    I know this Thread is old, but I think I´ve got a relevant question. I´m about to make a betting service in my country, and we are looking for a bookmaker COMPLETELY without any kind of "Negative carryover".

    Our service makes profit and that is a problem, if we want to earn money. Because, then, the bookmaker will wipe the slate clean every month. And we will not earn anything.

    Are there any bookmakers who offer an affiliate program without any kind og negative carryover?
    I hope someone can help me!

    /Kasper
    So you want to run a betting service where your players win, and you want the bookmaker to take the hit and pay you commission? if your services "wins" why not be just a bettor?


  7. #26
    kasp992a is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hello Wonderpunter.

    We want to make a great service. And we are just looking for an affiliate program without any kind of negative carryover. If someone know a bookmaker, then let us know!

  8. #27
    tomgalanis is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 201 Times in 104 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kasp992a View Post
    Hello Wonderpunter.

    We want to make a great service. And we are just looking for an affiliate program without any kind of negative carryover. If someone know a bookmaker, then let us know!
    So you're looking to use affiliate accounts to hedge bets?

    Sadly there will be a few mug programs who fail to check you out. You'll do well for a few months, then most likely come whining when you get found out and the program "has stolen" all your earnings.

    The policy of no negative carryover was designed to help out small affiliates who have the misfortune of seeing one or two of their customers win big and keep them incentivised to continue a partnership with the program that also took a hit.

    I'm sensing your tone is very much designed not with a partnership in mind, but short term profit at bookmakers' expense.

    Hope I'm wrong
    First Look Games
    HTML Code:
    https://www.firstlookgames.com
    TAG Media
    HTML Code:
    https://www.tag.media
    Sweepschoice
    HTML Code:
    https://www.sweepschoice.com

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tomgalanis For This Useful Post:

    Renee (25 May 2015), universal4 (25 May 2015), wonderpunter (26 May 2015)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •