Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Noxwin spaming

  1. #1
    vmlinuz's Avatar
    vmlinuz is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Location
    Transylvania
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 45 Times in 32 Posts

    Default Noxwin spaming

    This is the third mail I got from them, to my webmaster account. Their mail starts like this:
    Dear Webmaster,

    We have invited you to our Noxwin.com Affiliate program some time ago. Since I didn’t get your answer I would like to invite you again.
    Now how the hell can they not figure out a simple thing like this: if we don't reply means we're NOT interested. I hate spamers. LuckyAce finally stopped spaming me, now these guys start it all over...

  2. #2
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Noxwin some time ago did this to me. Actually I tried working with them for a couple of months but site was to slow and players didn't like. So i decided to stop. Funny thing is I have an affiliate account with them. And ever after that they still invited me. Just email them i am sure they will stop, they are a pleasant bunch of guys... so i am sure they will.

    Lucky Ace may have had an issue with that a year ago, but if you tak with their super Ams right now. Yoav and Shay are very stand up guys.

    Just simply email them, if you have concerns...Lucky Ace has done some good work these days and are really cleaner becuase of these 2 AMS. TOP NOTCH.

    Steve

  3. #3
    vmlinuz's Avatar
    vmlinuz is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Location
    Transylvania
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 45 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GFPC View Post
    Noxwin some time ago did this to me. Actually I tried working with them for a couple of months but site was to slow and players didn't like. So i decided to stop. Funny thing is I have an affiliate account with them. And ever after that they still invited me. Just email them i am sure they will stop, they are a pleasant bunch of guys... so i am sure they will.

    Lucky Ace may have had an issue with that a year ago, but if you tak with their super Ams right now. Yoav and Shay are very stand up guys.

    Just simply email them, if you have concerns...Lucky Ace has done some good work these days and are really cleaner becuase of these 2 AMS. TOP NOTCH.

    Steve
    Probably you're right, I should email them. I don't plan to work with either of them, simply because they wouldn't convert on our market. They should realize that before contacting non-english site.

  4. #4
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vmlinuz View Post
    Probably you're right, I should email them. I don't plan to work with either of them, simply because they wouldn't convert on our market. They should realize that before contacting non-english site.
    What market? Perhaps i can share a few with you...

  5. #5
    vmlinuz's Avatar
    vmlinuz is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Location
    Transylvania
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 45 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GFPC View Post
    What market? Perhaps i can share a few with you...
    Hungarian and Romanian :P

  6. #6
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vmlinuz View Post
    Hungarian and Romanian :P
    Ah.. well these by tradition are harder markets to get deposits from. At leaast with my experience.

    I do think for Hungary any i poker client is good, lets say Titan - Europartners.
    Bwin is also a good choice... i have Hungarians on there.

    Romania, to be honest for me is hard. I would guess the main sites like Stars and Tilt would be good.

    If you want to try something really good and new, and possibly get a good number of signups... Try Luck3 Poker.

    Its ran by Latvians, and their affiliate manager Dina Cohen, appeared in the GPWA Times. They are an awesome site. 100% awesome!!!

    I would recommend Natalie!! Shes like supreme!! An excellent AM - one of the best i have ever dealt with. But i am sure all are great.

    This is fine new group in the Poker Market, and i would think you could do real well with them.. if you like the Cake Network.

    Here's their thread!

    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/3aff.html

    Ran by the 3AFF program.

    I don't think you will find a program as easy to work with then them. They are honest and do pay on time and are very pleasant.

    Hope this helps..

    Steve

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to GFPC For This Useful Post:

    vmlinuz (22 April 2009)

  8. #7
    vmlinuz's Avatar
    vmlinuz is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Location
    Transylvania
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 45 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for all the tips. The only thing is we're promoting sportbooks
    Anyways, we have affiliate deals with 8 sportbooks, all performing quite well (we had more, but they didn't work at all).

  9. #8
    Nandakishore's Avatar
    Nandakishore is offline In Memorium, 1935-2014
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    In Germany near Munich
    Posts
    2,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    931
    Thanked 496 Times in 367 Posts

    Default

    I also got an email from them and wanted to check at CM and AGD whether the site is reliable. Now I think I don't need to. Thanks for this thread.

  10. #9
    aksana's Avatar
    aksana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,361
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    437
    Thanked 261 Times in 196 Posts

    Default

    I received their emails several times, they had a "New Real Player Required" rule in their T&Cs, as I remember they required at least one new real player every month that to receive commissions. Of course, I don't like such rule, and I told them that I didn't agree to work with them due to this rule. They offered me special T&Cs without this rule, it was a signed document without this rule. But I again didn't agree to work with them, because I required to remove their rule for all affiliates, and update their T&Cs on their site. After several weeks they agreed to remove this rule from their official T&Cs. But they are still waiting when I start working with them I know it's not very nice from my side, but I didn't promise them to start working with them when they changed their T&Cs. Just make a good work for all affiliates I hope they didn't add this rule again to their T&Cs.

    I'm really planning to start working with them. But only after adding Unibet and BWin to my site.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aksana For This Useful Post:

    drifter8 (6 August 2020), GFPC (25 April 2009)

  12. #10
    vmlinuz's Avatar
    vmlinuz is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Location
    Transylvania
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 45 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    They started spaming me again. Probably hired some fresh meat. This was my response, excuse the language:

    Hi,

    First of all excuse my language in the following lines.

    I'm ******* tired of your spam already. I don't want to work with Noxwin. Some of you affiliate managers should've already realized it by now, but it seems you didn't: the more you spam the more full of **** most affiliates think you are.

    REMOVE THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS AND ANY OTHER ENDING WITH *@sportfogadas.org from your mailing list.

  13. #11
    robertmedl's Avatar
    robertmedl is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2006
    Location
    Loveland, OH
    Posts
    451
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 128 Times in 93 Posts

    Default

    vmlinuz: i suggest that you start and maintain a blacklist on your sites. here's mine as an example:
    http://theonlinecasinogamblingdirectory.com/usa/blacklist.php

    btw, noxwin is on it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •