OK this is a blatant cry for a little help, The TV show MadMen is doing this promotion and my daughter, an "out of work starving actor" has given this a shot. She sent me this email today...
=================
Mom & Dad,
I entered myself in a contest to win a walk-on role on the TV show "MadMen." Normally I would never enter one of these silly contests, but I REALLY love this show so here goes. Would you take a second to vote for me? They DO NOT ask for your email or anything, so you won't get spammed! You just click on my link and click "vote." You can vote once per day, so if you felt like clicking the link every day, I wouldn't stop youThe idea is that you take a pic of yourself dressed in the style of the show (1960's powerful Ad men and their wives/girlfriends; martini lunches, etc.)
I'm sorely disheartened to see that there are already people who have more than a thousand votes! () but who knows? Maybe they'll be disqualified for voter fraud or something...Any other ideas for getting more votes, I'd love to hear them.
===========================
So if you want to help out I'd appreciate it and if not pass it on to your friends.
BTW...she really is talented and good looking, (takes after her dad)
Thanks,
(I wonder if it would be unethical to offer a bribe of hosting or domain names...hhmmmm)
Here is the vote link.
http://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/S7H7FS
What we won't do for our kids!


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote




