removed
removed
Last edited by Rushmore Ben; 18 July 2010 at 4:08 am. Reason: request
Jeoldisosse (27 August 2011), Renee (8 June 2010), TheGamblingGuru (8 June 2010)
LOL
I just knew this was going to end badly. I assume Paul notified the affiliate who'd been copied?
Some people just don't get it.
Judging from the first few emails, Mathieu has very poor social skills or perhaps it's a language barrier issue but either way, in his last response he had no trouble expressing himself.
This is probably one of the shortest affiliate relationships in your company's history.
Terry - The Pokerkeep
President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union
Casino Affiliate Programs
Affiliate Resources
Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist
Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com
I get the impression Mathieu is a firey little character, likely to go off on one if something doesn't go his way. Better off without him me thinks.
Yep.. this was a really really bad email.
Bad language.. thats just stupid! No excuses either!
The problem start when i made my newsletter page, taking the main idea on a PartyPoker publicity. The problem is that an other website did the same thing, so both of our nesletter page was in the same mood(format). I talked with the owner of the website, sending him a picture of the PartyPoker ad to let him know that both of us took the main idea on this ad, and the matter is closed without problem.
And then with the new french law. One of my biggest affiliate program closed his door to the french market and my affiliate did told me nothing and disapear leting me with no more comissions. A guy who I was talking on msn since 2 years! He made this for many other affiliates. After this.. many other brands made the same thing..
My trust on affiliate managers taken a "drop" i mean down.
I was upset and extremely angry, which dont explain this email.
Theres a lot of personal reasons too but its private.
Anyways.. it's done, I can do nothing except accept this mistake. It's life.. nobody is perfect.
Finally, i'm really not a bad guy, really not, i'm a funny guy and a very respectful person which had too much stress ans pression from many reasons in this lap of time.
Consider this problem how you want, but remember you too guys already made mistakes, maybe not with affiliate but in your life.
Am i missing something?this is just a sign up form for a newsletter.I KNOW the owner of the site very well bonusmonster.net .Is there an actual website copied too?
Ok I posted before reading full thread ,glad you and Tim worked it all out.All this time i thought he was genius and made that from scratch hahaha.Managers need to consider the fact casinos can get 20 of these emails each day and if you catch somebody on a bad day they can use bad language .I do not think i used the f word but god knows i say sorry thanks but no thanks etc.after 6 emails back and forth and the manager not taking no i just want to say these things too at time but then i learned to delete email and do not respond lol.
Yes, this is what im gonna do right now. But i learned a lot with this big mistake. Mistakes are there to learn from them. And I learned something from this one.. oh yes..
Paul - I'm just glad you take the time and look at sites and stick to your T&C regarding affiliate behavior. I havent researched what happened here, but if there was site copying, I'm very glad you took action.
I do need to say: I know I can get snippy sometimes. So many AMs send me emails, PMs, and even voicemails on my mobile phone that it can drive even the best webmasters a bit crazy sometimes... especially as I've decided to focus more on the sports side of my business... casinos are crazy right now, IMO.