Does anyone have contact with a current affiliate manager there you can forward? Much appreciated.
Does anyone have contact with a current affiliate manager there you can forward? Much appreciated.
Would love the same , last communication was 2+ years ago but we still get paid by them.
Hmm, that does not sound very promising.. Let me see if I can contact mine / anyone and will let you know.
Both affiliates@paddypower.com and affiliates@paddypartners.com have got through to someone there in relatively recent times, both worth a stab.
Chris.Mounsey@paddypowerbetfair.com
Casinorep (29 March 2016)
Ah great, you guys just saved me the hassle of starting a thread about this. Did any of you get replies?
they reply to me
You can be my agent then, lol,![]()
TraceyL (18 April 2016)
I honestly think you are the exception to the rule with Paddy Power.
I think you have been an affiliate for them for quite a bit long than most people on here and got in before they started to screw affiliates for the pleasure of promoting their brand but I would strongly advise new affiliates not to touch them with a barge pole.
universal4 (19 April 2016)
Or maybe existing affiliates too as TheGooner made a persuasive argument based on figures accidentally published within their system that their deduction rate is a criminal 86%.