-
3 August 2003, 5:06 pm
#1
PHP to hide affiliate links
I went to their website but wasn't sure which one I should download. Not very familiar with PHP, but I heard this program makes it easy. Can someone tell me which one of the programs I need to hide the affiliate code links. Thanks, Justin. http://php.warpedweb.net/free.php
-
-
4 August 2003, 12:58 am
#2
it's PHPClickLog
http://php.warpedweb.net/clicklog/
you can find another php script of this kind at:
http://www.ftrain.hotbox.ru
-
-
4 August 2003, 8:01 am
#3
I believe there's something listed at www.GPWA.org also - I don't use these, tho, so I'm not sure.
-
-
4 August 2003, 8:21 am
#4
I use JavaScript to hide my links
-
-
4 August 2003, 8:49 am
#5
Do you get penalized
Do you get penalized for using referral links on your site. Is it really worth hiding them. Thanks, Justin.
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules