Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default Please take a moment

    I felt compelled to share the attached Power Point show with you all. Some of what is contained in it is reminiscent of what we here at the GPWA are all about, play attention to the race analogy used. Certainly was well worth my time to watch this and even better to be able to share it. I hope it goes viral!

    Enjoy!

    PS, I had to zip it to get the attachment to work. It is 100% clean.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chips For This Useful Post:

    giggles7p (3 May 2009)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •