Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Polish Divorce

  1. #1
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Talking Polish Divorce

    A Polish man moved to the USA and married an American girl. Although his English was far from perfect, they got along very well until one day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him.

    The lawyer said that getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances, and asked him the following questions:

    L: Have you any grounds?

    P: Yes, an acre and half and nice little home.

    L: No, I mean what is the foundation of this case?

    P: It made of concrete.

    L: I don't think you understand. Does either of you have a real grudge?

    P: No, we have carport, and not need one.

    L: I mean. What are your relations like?

    P: All my relations still in Poland

    L: Is there any infidelity in your marriage?

    P: We have hi-fidelity stereo and good DVD player.

    L: Does your wife beat you up?

    P: No, I always up before her.

    L: Is your wife a nagger?

    P: No, she white.

    L: Why do you want this divorce?

    P: She going to kill me.

    L: What makes you think that?

    P: I got proof.

    L: What kind of proof?

    P: She going to poison me. She buy a bottle at drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom. I can read, and it say: 'Polish Remover'

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to wagerjunction For This Useful Post:

    Nandakishore (29 October 2010)

  3. #2
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Good one, nothing like some good humor on a Friday!

    L: Does your wife beat you up?

    P: No, I always up before her.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •