I still had some money in my revenuejet affiliate account. I did request a withdraw as soon as I heard the news but I guess that withdraw will never be processed.
Is there a way to get the money? Who should I contact?
I still had some money in my revenuejet affiliate account. I did request a withdraw as soon as I heard the news but I guess that withdraw will never be processed.
Is there a way to get the money? Who should I contact?
It Doesn't Look Positive i wouldn't think Feel for you as its your hard earned funds but unless its going to be handed over by the FBI i doubt you'll ever get that .. I'm no expert and hopefully someone will give you a better idea but i wouldn't hold out hope sorry
hiddenchamp (28 July 2015)
Nope. Like there was for the traffic you've send them no way to receive they fair won prize money. You should call the FBI, tell them you've promoted these guys unless all and that you want your money for that...
I'd say you have zero chance tbh. If the assets have been frozen because of the arrests then I imagine anything to do with those businesses will be "forfeited" since they would likely be considered profit from crime. If the company went into liquidation and was being bought out you might have a chance, but this is a different kettle of fish.
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
hiddenchamp (29 July 2015)
hiddenchamp (29 July 2015)
Offtopic question: can you get into trouble for promoting these us welcome casinos and poker sites?
I have to say that in my opinion you are a bit too harsh. People lost their hard worked cash, not everybody are involved with forums and get all the updates. Maybe it's not the time to put salt on their wounds.
I don't know if you were promoting VT when they went out, if you had - then you know how it feels and can be a bit more forgiving.
Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.
hiddenchamp (29 July 2015)
I don't think it's too harsh. If you are sending players to a site it is your responsibility to do your due diligence. How can you rank X site as one of your top 5 or 10 without looking at what they actually are like? Affiliates may have no control about that operators do, but they do have control (and a responsibility) over where they recommend players play.
I understand that if you checked GPWA and saw Affactive were still a Silver sponsor - then you might believe that they are still okay to promote given that an 'authority' is indicating so. I still feel as a web-master that you have more responsibility than checking GPWA for validation.
-Shay- (29 July 2015)
Guys your fellow affiliates have been effected here should we not have some sympathy for them or at least allow them to voice their opinions without making it worse by throwing it back in their faces i would think it hurts enough and they realize that
hiddenchamp (29 July 2015)
I agree with most of what you said, and yet I think one should be sensitive to other people situation... (btw, i wasn't promoting them).
P.S. Few posts came in between, I was referring to Pinkytoe's post.
Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.
Yes, they are at a higher risk to federal action to non US sites and it is your responsibility to warn players about this.
The Affactive case wasn't remotely close to this - they lied, stole and cheated players every day where deposits essentially became funny money. It is your responsibility to warn players about this too.
Would you still promote them on your site having warned players what the casino was like? Would a player still signup?
Triple7 (29 July 2015)
I feel more sorry for the players that's where is should end
As a self declared casino expert with casino websites, people are having some responsability too. You're sending people to somewhere. You should check that somewhere. If you're making a review, the information should be correct.
I don't like this mentality of some affiliates that act like a victim, while they were sending for months or even more players to casinos where they will get scammed.
I can imagine in the future governments will put some codes for affiliates too to prevent people from false information and lies of affiliate websites. On the long term, this type of casino's and people that are promoting them, are damaging the business.
No dice, for reasons already stated here. Cut your loss and move on and learn from it is the best you can do.
muffincrumbs (1 August 2015), Triple7 (1 August 2015)
What about rev jet and affactive players? Back in 2010 I had a lot of players, enough to generate a few thousand with out ever having to send new players there. I stopped once it seemed sketchy, and when managers changed and chargebacks increased.
Would those players still be tagged in the RTG backend? What if the site, like Grand Parker, were to be bought, would those players come along?
Since all the info is hosted on RTG server are they not responsible for getting it sorted out to sone extent?
If you like USA online casinos consider playing for real money at https://www.mobilecasinoparty.com
RTG are no doubt owed money too - they are just the software company providing a service to the failed business.
I dont think anyone would be rushing to take on a company that owes money to players, affiliates and businesses and possesses brands with the worst reputation in the business . . . at least not if they were honest. Even if they did you would then have to hope they honour old affiliate agreements. As others have said, I would write it off and move on.
ocreditor (6 August 2015)