I feel dumb after over 20 years, and I still don't understand how to set up a postback link.
Can somebody guide me on what the correct test link setup looks like that is usable to the aff managers in Deck/Total?
Thank you!
I feel dumb after over 20 years, and I still don't understand how to set up a postback link.
Can somebody guide me on what the correct test link setup looks like that is usable to the aff managers in Deck/Total?
Thank you!
Sorry, i cannot help you with that, but a quick search in google about what is postback link and there are many videos and i am sure nowadays chatgpt can do this for you?
I hope you figured it out
I have asked our tech team and they cannot find anything for postbacks or s2s tracking in the Deckmedia/Total Affiliates FAQ documentation for affiliates. Unfortunately, at this time we don't have ability to support API from these two programs until available by the program.
worthy (7 January 2026)
Thank you, Pokerface!
Pokerface pretty much answered the core issue, if the program does not expose S2S postbacks (or any API/S2S docs for affiliates), there is nothing you can fix on your side. Unfortunately, you simply cannot send and receive server-to-server conversions the way you would with most networks