Amazon gift cards are a great idea. We use them at the Streak when we have cash contests!
Amazon gift cards are a great idea. We use them at the Streak when we have cash contests!
At this point it seems like it might be a fix for a bad situation, but a gift card that can only be used at a single place to make purchases is not a replacement for money.
If I was owed money and needed to pay the water bill, I couldn't use the gift card.
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
An Amazon gift card is useless to me.Have no knowledge of any place in my area that accepts it.Prepaid Visa card like I buy at Christmas time would work for me.
pevangel (3 May 2013)
Prepaid Visa would be perfect or just put the cash inside a card and mail it, it's that easy Stewart. You have every winner's address since you asked for them like 3 times. How hard is it to figure out how to send money just because you live in the UK? Dang man!
This is crazy, I hope you are all paying attention to how he is STILL giving everyone the runaround. This is my last post on this and I hope I never run into any of his sites again.
I can't believe that the GPWA has not stood in and made a statement and tried to come up with a plan for these folks to get paid during this matter.
This is very annoying. Where are the GPWA folks?
I had a skype chat with Stewart and he will be making a post soon letting everyone know when the mailings will go out.
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
Thank you Anthony!
shar61 (13 May 2013)
I hope you are correct, as his "soon" could be a few months. Just sayin as he has in the past and why it has taken so long for even just 2 of us to get paid and the rest not. My input on this subject on his forum is what caused his outburst towards me to begin with.
I personally hold no hard feelings, just would hope it gets cleared up for everyone to be paid and not another couple months from now. Thanks for posting in this matter and having a chat with him.
Thank you Anthony and queenmap is correct. It could take months to get him to reply or send the money owed.
I understand what all are saying about Amazon gift card, but for the winners they were told Money not an amazon gift card, sometimes what works for some does not always works for all. It is a great Idea though Casinobonusguy : ), For me I would not like a Amazon gift card, I would rather have the WORLDWIDE VISA Gift card, Yes Visa is worldwide, you can buy at many many stores all over the world just Load the money on the card and send in snail mail. That is my input.. And once again this is a very slow process.. I must say I am very very lucky I got paid, but still not fair to the rest, as I said before if you were not going to pay all, then no one should have got paid.
judyb57 (3 May 2013), Roulette Zeitung (4 May 2013), universal4 (3 May 2013)
Hello,
Amazon Gift Card?
it's really easy to make people happy: http://usa.visa.com/locators/gift-card-locations.jsp
Leopold
pevangel (4 May 2013)
So glad I did not win the $1000 because right now I would be going crazy, even though I still do not believe it was LEGIT, the 1000 prize. To suspicious to me. SORRY but that is my opinion. ty
Yes Zeitung you are so right. Anthony I think you are also getting the run-around, as the rest has got. Sorry. Stew, states things that are not true. He says over and over and over again he will pay but does not. Sorry I heard it so many times I do not believe him.. STEW PAY THESE FOLKS PLEASEEEEEEEE. tytytyty THEY DESERVE IT......
Still no news from Stewart eh? Why does that not surprise me.
pevangel (10 May 2013)
Clearly the "he'll be making a post about this soon" is subjective in nature.
Quit being a tool, Stew and make this right for your people.
I would think it would be time to consider the removal of his pvt membership. If pvt members can act and conduct a forum this way for his members then I'm all for a rogue pvt member thread. This guy would be at the top of the list. Definitely unethical behavior and not worthy of pvt membershp!!!!!
It has been 10 days since Stewart told me this would be handled "very soon". I tried to get him a couple times on skype since then when I saw him online.
I just sent him a PM and another skype messages letting him know our intention to conduct a vote for his private membership status and requested a reply ASAP.
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
Thank you for trying, Anthony!