Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 53 of 53
  1. #41
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    In fact, if there were an affiliate platform who made real time reporting MANDATORY for ALL of their partners, I would probably limit the universe of programs I work with to those.

  2. #42
    lowrisk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    801
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 180 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    I may have agreed to a degree with Ladbrokes, however I think they have seen the error of their ways. They introduced the tier scheme, which does shaft affiliates, however if you can renogotiate, then they aint so bad. Also, I have read a lot on Europartners being bad, but so far, I have had good experiences with them, so can't really grumble to be honest.

  3. #43
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lowrisk View Post
    I may have agreed to a degree with Ladbrokes, however I think they have seen the error of their ways. They introduced the tier scheme, which does shaft affiliates, however if you can renogotiate, then they aint so bad. Also, I have read a lot on Europartners being bad, but so far, I have had good experiences with them, so can't really grumble to be honest.
    For me Ladbrokes are great, I have a brilliant deal with them and have a cracking working relationship with Kerrie, my affiliate manager.

    Europartners are shocking, BUT, I again have a really good Aff manager there, Ayelet. She is well aware of the fact that I'd of pulled Titan Bet if it wasn't for her. She really seems to be fighting with a whole crap set up.

  4. #44
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    Europartners are not bad if you don't mind them having a past of suggesting other properties within their platform to your players without using your tracker or if you don't mind an occasional claim of reversed transaction or player after player from your targeted mailer being untagged from you before they hit the reports. All of that of course in the context of "I'll look into this for you but in the mean time, I'd like to see our brands placed #1 and sending more real money players".

    They may have improved since I dropped them years ago (when they were shady before it was fashionable to be shady) and they are a rather large program - however, my firm belief is that they lied, cheated, and stole to get there.

  5. #45
    lowrisk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    801
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 180 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    I now also have a good deal with them, and Kerrie is also my manager, and she is great. Just I was inclined to maybe agree with this at first, when they brought out the tier system. However, if you can negotiate around this, then they are great.

    All I mean regarding Euro Partners was that I have read all the horror stories before, but I have given them the benefit of the doubt so far. Ayelet is also my manager too

  6. #46
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lowrisk View Post
    I now also have a good deal with them, and Kerrie is also my manager, and she is great. Just I was inclined to maybe agree with this at first, when they brought out the tier system. However, if you can negotiate around this, then they are great.

    All I mean regarding Euro Partners was that I have read all the horror stories before, but I have given them the benefit of the doubt so far. Ayelet is also my manager too
    Admittedly, I've not heard any horror stories of recent. My only experience was when they were a newer program. I gave them another chance on a project about 4 years ago and things didn't seem much better. Considering there has been very little noise about them in a negative sense (or maybe it is that other programs are screaming with problems), I'm fairly certain they have improved since my last time dealing with them.

    Personally, I can't bring myself to work with them again, as I rarely give second chances and do not give third chances. They offered us a substantial tenancy deal about two years back, but we couldn't bring ourselves to pull the trigger, as it felt too much like blood money.

    Best of luck to you with them.

    Cheers

  7. #47
    PingPong is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    I believe it's pointless to highlight programs "to avoid". While I see nothing wrong with the list there are many other programs that should be on the list.

    It would be much more reasonable to suggest programs "to join". I think whitelist potentially shorter than blacklist, no?


    P.S.
    Still interested in ideas regarding 'premium advertising' of questionable brands to end-user:
    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/some-say-...re-206442.html
    thanks for feedback

  8. #48
    Lovina is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2007
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Please add Unibet to that list.
    They stole all my Bet24 players when they acquired the database. Simply just transferred all the players over without the affiliate code tracking.

  9. #49
    casinog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2003
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Ladbrokes closed my affiliate account down when I fell Ill. I had been an affiliate since 2003.. and had a few players generating me income. I still got a few old links from tradoubler on there.

    I asked them why and their attitude was like we dont care after 1 month if you dont give us at least 1 signup we will close your account down its in our T&Cs.

    Email here:

    "Unfortunately your account was closed due to inactivity. Our terms and conditions state you must refer a number of active players within a given period to remain open.

    We ask that you sign up with a new account via www.score-affiliates.com, please let me know if you need any help from my side. Once you have done this let me know and I will approve this for you.

    And of course we look forward to working with you again"

    - From Kerrie Bonds

    I agree with the O.P when he says "Bunch of Clowns" !
    Last edited by casinog; 20 November 2012 at 1:32 pm. Reason: Extra

  10. #50
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Hey guys,

    I am certainly open to suggestions on adding more rogue affiliate programs on belosers.com - I have often in the past requested people to a write up on some programs in order for me to add them - but usually people just do not have time to do it or decide not to.

    The ones I have listed i certainly know about base on my own experiences, and sometimes nice people will offer to write something if i ask them too.

    If you have documented proof and history of a rogue site your welcome to PM me to add to the list. I just ask you please do the write up cause I may not know the history or any facts about it.

    I am certainly open door when it comes to adding programs as i know there are many but my own time constraints limit me from doing this on a large scale for now as i cannot do all the research.

    So for anyone who has some ideas please send them along and let me know if you can spend some time researching and writing them - I certainly will post them

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to GFPC For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (20 November 2012)

  12. #51
    slotplayer is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 322 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Income Access View Post
    Hi Slotplayer,

    As mentioned before, we can customise our platform to suit our clients' business needs. The interface refers to the look and feel, as well as certain features of the software such as language settings, reports, affiliate registration and login, and so on. You will see variations of these from client to client. This is because our platform is built to be flexible to accommodate different needs.

    For instance, our reports have several additional columns that can be used in addition to the standard columns so programmes can take advantage of reporting on various marketing strategies such as keyword reporting for PPC campaign analysis, sms and offline codes for mobile and offline campaigns, points for loyalty programmes and refer-a-friend schemes, and several others. They can also be customised to report player registration, wagering activity and revenues generated by product for deeper analysis on acquisition channels, or include player country for analysis of different markets. These settings are controlled from the admin interface so each programme can determine their preferred settings.

    As for the data, as mentioned before, we have a detailed and secure technical integration process to receive data from our clients, be it from their data warehouse or from their software provider directly. The format is defined as part of the process.

    Hope this helps to address your questions.

    Many thanks,

    Sarafina
    thanks Sarafina,

    So exactly how much power is granted to programs in the admin interface?

    I've written quite a few csv feeds for my retail sites for Google Shopping and Amazon Seller Central and I can override much of the data in the feed from an admin interface.

    In some instances I can also decide what and what is not displayed to a customer.

    When you say programs can customize wagering activity and revenues generated for example, is that code for whether or not that particular column data or per player is displayed in the affiliate reports?

  13. #52
    Income Access's Avatar
    Income Access is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    October 2002
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 29 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Hi slotplayer,

    Thanks for your questions. Our clients have the ability to control the display of various columns in the reports. We have numerous fields of data that can be used in our reports. For instance, programmes can break down the wagering and revenue activity by product (casino, poker, sports, bingo, mobile, etc...) in the reports so there is more transparency on what products players are generating activity from, and affiliates can see where their commissions are generated from when running the reports on a detailed level. Most of our clients aim to shows as much detail as possible so both affiliate managers and affiliates benefit from the depth of data for deeper analysis.

    Also, just to clarify, data columns in the reports refer to data in totality, i.e., all deposits, all wagers, all bonuses, all revenues, all rev share commissions, all CPA commissions, etc. There is no feature to control the display of data for some players and not others. This does not exist in our platform. All activity related to all players is displayed in their respective columns.

    Mojo, apologies for the tardy response to your questions. Please see comments below in green against each of your queries.

    1. Can you close this hole that allows programs to 'chop' players from affiliates before they send the data to IA?
    Automation is the key thing to remember here. The Income Access system is fully automated: there is an automated file generated by our clients from their data warehouse. This automated file is then automatically sent to their affiliate program on Income Access technology, which then uploads it.

    Affiliate managers do not manually upload data or determine what to send. Everything that is tracked in the database is set up to be exported into ours automatically. It then has to pass certain checks that we have implemented to analyse data file size, verify data imports, and more.

    2. Can you provide real time stats to affiliates?
    Traffic stats (including clicks and impressions) are reported in real time. The benefit to real-time traffic stats is that it allows you to know you’ve implemented tracking properly, and Income Access has the ability to update data every hour.

    The challenge with real-time stats or stats updated every hour, though, is that they have to be aggregated across multiple software platforms or suppliers. What this means is that operators get feeds from several software platforms, multiple times throughout the day and aggregate the data. This is so players can have a single wallet and a better user experience.

    Depending on the frequency or time of their feeds, the data may not always be complete (or make sense) if you have real-time stats. So, it may actually be better to have reliable data that is updated less frequently than have the risk of displaying incomplete stats. Many clients, as per industry standard, opt to update their data every 24 hours.


    3. If there is such a large opportunity for programs to remove players before they send data, whether every hour, 24, 48 hours to IA, why do affiliates want to use IA and not go directly to the supplier? Are affiliates at further risk than the terrible challanges we already face not using a 3rd party? What protection do you provide?
    It’s important to keep in mind that there are multiple moving parts in this scenario. You have technology, data, and the involvement of multiple software platforms or suppliers (many operators have multiple suppliers because they have multiple products and verticals).

    Instead of trying to control all of this, Income Access decided to set up a process that gives the affiliate as much transparency as possible. To do that, Income Access created a detailed player account reporting, allowing affiliates to see activity from each of their referrals on a day-to-day basis.

    Ultimately, affiliates work with us so that they can gain access to multiple programmes through one location, and can tap one source for understanding their needs, traffic and market strengths, marketing tools needed, and commission deals. More importantly, we strive to provide a framework for transparency taking into account all the moving parts mentioned above.

    As an independent company, we have everything to gain from the success of our clients and affiliates. Basically, we gain when you gain, and we lose when you lose, so we make sure to partner with ethical companies.


    I hope this answers all your queries and thanks once more for them.

    Kind regards,

    Sarafina

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Income Access For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (21 November 2012), Dimitri (24 November 2012), faststeady (21 January 2013), Shaun O'neill (22 November 2012), slotplayer (21 November 2012), TheGooner (21 November 2012)

  15. #53
    joert is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2012
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 25 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Bewinnes are thick as pigshit as far as i can see. Closed my account after 3 months no players. Why would you shut a revenue source off for your business? in all honesty, why not leave it open until I got a player and THEN steal it????? Idiots. That company are going fown the tubes, what kind of competent management makes a decision like that, to shut off a potential revenue source that is costing you nothing in ongoing costs??

    I dont care that they closed it, i know now how dodgy they are. But f*ck me, they're stupid as hell too.

    ps- site admin. the quick reply box is cutting off a reply and giving an error that no message was written

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •