Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default Prostate check-up...

    An old guy goes to his doctor for his physical and gets sent to the Urologist as a precaution.

    When he gets there, he discovers the Urologist is a very pretty female doctor.

    The female doctor says, "I'm going to check your prostate today, but this new procedure is a little different from what you are probably used to. I want you to lie on your right side, bend your knees, then while I check your prostate, take a deep breath and say, '99'.

    Now turn over on your left side and again, while repeat the check, take a deep breath and say, '99". Again, the old guy says, '99'."

    The doctor said, Very good. Now then, I want you to lie on your back with your knees raised slightly. I'm going to check your prostate with this hand, and with the other hand I'm going to hold on to your penis to keep it out of the way. Now take a deep breath and say, '99'.

    The old guy begins, "One .... Two ...Three".

    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chips For This Useful Post:

    Anthony-Coral (20 September 2010)

  3. #2
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Hahahahah dirty old man!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  4. #3
    Tower_Stuart's Avatar
    Tower_Stuart is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Hahah - that's excellent.

  5. #4
    Nandakishore's Avatar
    Nandakishore is offline In Memorium, 1935-2014
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    In Germany near Munich
    Posts
    2,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    931
    Thanked 496 Times in 367 Posts

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •