Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    chaumi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    1,640
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 840 Times in 617 Posts

    Default Recommendations for website development

    Any recommendations for a team with strong development skills?

    Aside from EleganceDesign, that is. (Nothing wrong with ED, and they're already favourites, just need to know if there are noteworthy alternatives).

  2. #2
    Juan Roman's Avatar
    Juan Roman is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 263 Times in 184 Posts

    Default

    I have one. They are quite good. I'll reach out via Skype.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juan Roman For This Useful Post:

    chaumi (27 November 2023), Oliver Cooper (28 November 2023)

  4. #3
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,411
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default

    I would use elegance because apart from the design, they will make sure your site is working years down the line. even if it does cost more than the rest imo it's worth it and you get what you pay for. I have had many an emergency and these guys have got me back up and running asap.


  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wonderpunter For This Useful Post:

    chaumi (28 November 2023), NoDepositCasinos (28 November 2023)

  6. #4
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,246
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wonderpunter View Post
    I would use elegance because apart from the design, they will make sure your site is working years down the line. even if it does cost more than the rest imo it's worth it and you get what you pay for. I have had many an emergency and these guys have got me back up and running asap.
    This is a pretty solid recommendation. I haven't worked with them, but I am definitely considering it for my next project. Would you mind if I send you a PM?
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •