Hi guys
I'm going to be out of the office from Wed next week (2nd August) until Monday 14th August.
While I'm away please contact Celia for anything you need. I'm going to try to only check my blackberry once a day.
Cheers
Hi guys
I'm going to be out of the office from Wed next week (2nd August) until Monday 14th August.
While I'm away please contact Celia for anything you need. I'm going to try to only check my blackberry once a day.
Cheers
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Cash Bonus (29 July 2017), celena (2 August 2017)
Sounds good Renee!
Oh yeah, Captain Cooks is converting really well right now.
Hey! Have a great vacation!
Cash Bonus (29 July 2017), Renee (30 July 2017)
Enjoy your break![]()
Cash Bonus (3 August 2017)
Cash Bonus (3 August 2017)
Holiday Greetings to Kangaroo Land
Joachim![]()
Cash Bonus (3 August 2017)
Thanks guys.
I'm back in the office for a few weeks at least :P
Trying to catch up so be easy on me.
Cheers
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Cash Bonus (15 August 2017), celena (15 August 2017)