casinojack (10 September 2009), GamTrak (10 September 2009)
casinojack (10 September 2009)
GFPC (10 September 2009)
I must say i am touched by you all.
I am not saying i am right or wrong, but sometimes you get to a point where sadly, we have to go this route.
I have learned a valuable lesson, and will not make the same mistake twice.
I was a little frustrated last night went I posted in another forum, but in the interest of peace, I will still allow the PAB to run it's course and agree to the decision either way.
I think is important when something like this happens, if it needs to go this way, we all agree to move on. I am not perfect, I may be wrong, but if i agree to the resolution, pay the money the say I owe, I will.
As a side note, i also encourage anyone who has partners in forums and websites, to make it clear to the AM who can speak for the business. I hear the word partner, I assume (I know assume...sigh) that either party can talk and represent that site.
Is sad when things happen from mis communications and can't be settled quickly and professionally.
Lesson learned and we move on....
Daera (10 September 2009), universal4 (10 September 2009)
True - True. I have a partner, and we both discuss things till were blue in the face.. i mean were joined by the hip when it comes to decisions with our business now together.
Until we both say yes to something we don't move ahead.
We always make it a point to repeat agreements to make sure were on the right page.. so i appreciate this post alot.
Steve
P.S. I can only give you 9.8 that i have negotiated with my partner to adjust it after a lengthy discussion..
casinojack (10 September 2009)
This is another example why I do not have partnersJack is like part of the furniture here ,Can't believe anyone will have to go out of their way to resolve something with him.I think the title of the thread should be changed as obviously it is inaccurate.
casinojack (10 September 2009), CityGuard (10 September 2009), Daera (10 September 2009)
I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
> Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
> LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
> Skype: StevenCorfman
> Phone: +1 617 785 9324
Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.
casinojack (10 September 2009)
Thanks Steven.
If Jack is like the furniture, does that mean we are supposed to sit on him and store stuff on top of him?
That's ok....just pile all that stuff on top of Jack....lol
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
I am happy to say that Casino Jack and myself have come to a resolution. I have received my payment and I am promoting Casino33. This issue is resolved. Thanks CJ, I look forward to working with you : )
I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
> Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
> LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
> Skype: StevenCorfman
> Phone: +1 617 785 9324
Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.