Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    big fish is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,425
    Blog Entries
    32
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 133 Times in 99 Posts

    Default Review Request: eCasinoUSA

    Hey GPWAers!

    I've recently build ecasinousa.com as a guide to online casinos for Americans.

    It features state-by-state guides, casino reviews, and player guides to social and sweeps casinos.

    Please review and share your feedback, thanks much!
    - Big Fish - Founder of Wagerz.org, CasinoOnline.us & SportsGambling.us

    1. https://wagerz.org: Discover the best legal US online gambling sites for real money play. Wagerz is a United States online casinos and sports betting guide.

    2. https://sportsgambling.us: Find USA sports betting websites that are legal and licensed in the United States of America.

    3. https://casinoonline.us: Compare the top USA online casinos with fact-checked reviews of legal casino sites for American players.

  2. #2
    dannyx is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2019
    Posts
    735
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 186 Times in 148 Posts

    Default

    The website looks nice and clean. I like the vertical menu.

    But I think the red background under the bonus text looks bad.

  3. #3
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,244
    Thanks
    362
    Thanked 484 Times in 398 Posts

    Default

    The first load took a bit longer than I expected, but after that, the navigation felt pretty smooth. I like the design; it’s consistent, clean, and very straightforward. If I’m being picky, I’d suggest improving the text formatting: some reviews are like a wall of text that fills most of my screen (desktop). Breaking them into shorter paragraphs and highlighting a few key words/phrases would improve readability. Also, some sections of quick summaries are longer than others and could be reduced to the key points. Overall, very good work. Best of luck.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •