
Originally Posted by
vegasbaby10
Hello everyone!
Im just in the process of making my fourth site at the minute and I seem to have hit a mental wall. How do you guys stay motivated to keep building sites/adding content. I find I have written that many reviews and articles about poker/casino/sportsbook they are all sounding too similar and Im running out of motivation to keep writing. Other than than thinking of the end goal ($$$) what keeps you going?
Your motivation has to come from within you. People can tell you what they focus on and ask you what are your goals? What do you want out of your life? Why did you start your sites in the first place? What is having your sites making you money going to do for you? How is that going to make you feel? All of that can be good but you have to find your motivation inside yourself, not what motivated you a year ago, but today!
Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.