PROFRBcom is online now Private Member
    Thanks

Default Saving Webmaster Tools / Search Console Data > 90 Days...?

As many of you are probably aware, Google's Webmaster Tools / Search Console only stores keyword data for 90 days. After that, it is lost and irretrievable. I hate to admit it, but I have been letting this precious data disappear into the void. I'd like to arrest that problem and start saving the data.

While it is true that one can download the data manually, that takes far too long and then it's just a CSV file with no easy way to manipulate said data. I tried some searching insofar as how to do it, but it involved Python scripts and all sorts of **** like that. I put an employee on it and after 4 hours of them trying to make it happen I decided it might be better to ask other webmasters who they deal with the problem.

Suggestions appreciated!

GaryTheScubaGuy is offline In Memorium, 1966-2018
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Are you wanting to use it for looking at or actually using it? Screenshots work for one, exporting to excel for the other. Anyone with excel pivot table skills can merge the data. I am guessing though if you need these for reports you want graphics so you can buy a tool like Link Research Tools or may hrefs. There has to be a program available that will allow you to do this easily.
    GaryTheScubaGuy

PROFRBcom is online now Private Member
    Thanks

I'd like the saved data to be interactive, much like it is in Google Search Console. Screenshots aren't going to work, too much time, effort, and not enough effect.

Exporting to Excel is a manual process that no one here wants to run regularly. I don't know what a pivot table is and I'm not looking to learn spreadsheets. This business is boring enough as it is heh. Looking for an automated solution.

LRT is a few hundred dollars a month... that seems pricey and I want to hold, store, own the data, not have access to it on someone else's platform!

There has to be a program available that will allow you to do this easily.
    One would think so, but I can't seem to find one

GaryTheScubaGuy is offline In Memorium, 1966-2018
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Gwt

Quote Originally Posted by PROFRBcom View Post
    I'd like the saved data to be interactive, much like it is in Google Search Console. Screenshots aren't going to work, too much time, effort, and not enough effect.

Exporting to Excel is a manual process that no one here wants to run regularly. I don't know what a pivot table is and I'm not looking to learn spreadsheets. This business is boring enough as it is heh. Looking for an automated solution.

LRT is a few hundred dollars a month... that seems pricey and I want to hold, store, own the data, not have access to it on someone else's platform!

One would think so, but I can't seem to find one
    20 years and neither have I. Get a kiddie coder on GetACoder and build it.
    GaryTheScubaGuy