Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    oldman is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2015
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Domains values for tld exacts

    Does anyone else notice that people don't spent crap paying much for gaming domains? If I know I can make back what was spent for it in a few months once it ranks for the exact term, I absolutely do it. I've yet to have one domain not rank way higher than it should other than fact it was exact match.

  2. #2
    matthewt's Avatar
    matthewt is offline On Vacation
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    US
    Posts
    526
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 140 Times in 111 Posts

    Default

    I tried to play the multiple domain game. I closed most of them, 'cause I was the only one updating them. Now, I just focus on 4 sites.

    I just wish I would have got in a little earlier to get better domain names.

  3. #3
    oldman is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2015
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewt View Post

    I just wish I would have got in a little earlier to get better domain names.
    True, what I look for are ones that have never been used, at all. Which is near none even from sellers, at least not two word ones. If anyone has premo casino domains never used, shoot them my way. They're all gone or tarnished.

  4. #4
    tengizz's Avatar
    tengizz is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Oldman - use .bet domains. Just now launched


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Yoda is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    You can also get .casino domains.

  6. #6
    rouletteguru's Avatar
    rouletteguru is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2016
    Posts
    67
    Blog Entries
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    I dont think google cares much now about domains. It's more about authority for the site and specific page. But having the right domain can affect click through rates and other metrics, based on the perception from visitors.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to rouletteguru For This Useful Post:

    BetsGalore (18 April 2016)

  8. #7
    BetsGalore is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 18 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rouletteguru View Post
    I dont think google cares much now about domains. It's more about authority for the site and specific page. But having the right domain can affect click through rates and other metrics, based on the perception from visitors.
    I agree, some of the new .bet .poker and .casino domains are overpriced and I'm not so sure google will take too much notice of them unless you can get some serious traffic to them

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •