Hi -
Anyone heard of or used this site before?
Thanks,
Mark
Hi -
Anyone heard of or used this site before?
Thanks,
Mark
H Mark, Yes, I've heard about this site before. It's very good and useful and you can buy backlinks for as low as only 15 cents and have your links focused on different countries throughout the world. You can also get thousands of visitors per month with as many as just 57 backlinks. They've also got some free products that you can use. All in all, it can make a very big difference to site rankings.
casionmark (18 August 2018)
Ok. Looks like a massive pbn to me. Have you used it?
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Yeah, I know. Tell me about it. It's a huge pbn and I have used it in the past. It's very effective![]()
casionmark (18 August 2018)
Is there a risk of getting penalised though? They are v open about what they do. Obviously!
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I’ve never had any sort of trouble working with them. I’m sure you’ll be just fine. Just keep in mind to also carry on doing social advertising work at the same time.
casionmark (18 August 2018)
Hmmm, I would be very wary about using services like this. Furthermore they have a bit of a bad reputation on Blackhat World of all forums: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/sc...gement.999948/
Exit stage left
casionmark (19 August 2018), PROFRBcom (20 August 2018)
I've just tried the free report of a term that I already rank top ten for. Yet the report indicated I needed to acquire 54 links over a two month period to get into the top ten at a cost of $125 a month.
Seriously, steer well clear. The links could be hidden on pages ( big no no ) and on sites completely unrelated to gaming. You would be better off acquiring dropped domains and building content on them. Which will have a ready made backlink profile. Check out The.Domain.Name for this.
If something sounds too good to be true it probably is the case.
Exit stage left
casionmark (19 August 2018), vardan (20 August 2018)
there you go.. the expert has spoken.. 15c links x 57... less than $50 you can get thousands of visitors, also feel free to reply to hundreds of threads with low quality replies like "yes i agree, i too was... " or "thats excwllent please see my copy paste" this will gain you thousands of free links and even top spot at GPWA where only quality counts.... do i sound frustrated? the owners here are really losing quality members to just junk replies... what a sacrifice.. i see new members popping up with completely useless posts .. its been overrun and become a link farm
casionmark (19 August 2018), JamieG1981 (20 August 2018), PROFRBcom (20 August 2018), Sidney (20 August 2018)
Agreed. It looks dodgy. Will give it a miss. Thanks
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Even worse than this, all of those links to low-quality websites being spammed all over every active thread on GPWA injects a negative quality signal. This in turn devalues the links of the active and helpful participants.
I am to the point that I disable my signature on most posts because I don't want my signature's URL mixed up and in close proximity to the spammer's URLs.
Sad state of affairs![]()
JamieG1981 (20 August 2018)