Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    casionmark is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Posts
    473
    Thanks
    353
    Thanked 128 Times in 95 Posts

    Default SEMrush vs Ahrefs

    Hi All,

    If you were going to choose one tool to research your niche for keywords, your competitors, backlinks, traffic etc. - basically an all round SEO support - which would it be. I'm looking at either SEMRush and Ahrefs - would be interested to know people's thoughts on these, and any other suggestions.

    Thanks,
    Mark

  2. #2
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casionmark View Post
    Hi All,

    If you were going to choose one tool to research your niche for keywords, your competitors, backlinks, traffic etc. - basically an all round SEO support - which would it be. I'm looking at either SEMRush and Ahrefs - would be interested to know people's thoughts on these, and any other suggestions.

    Thanks,
    Mark
    Hi Mark,

    I would personally choose Ahrefs over SEMrush any day if the week! It's much more accurate and direct to gaining you more back links, traffic and so forth.


    https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/blog...fs-review/amp/

  3. #3
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,411
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default

    They are all seriously flawed and only represent a small percentage of real traffic keywords etc.. however I find SEM rush is about 6-8 months behind and doesn't have nowhere near the capabilities of Ahrefs


  4. #4
    IDS
    IDS is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Hi, Mark

    In the current time aHrefs does not have any real competition in terms of quality. They have tons of data. They add more and more features all the time. They have the biggest database out there. For now they are the best, and I doubt someone will challenge them any time soon.

  5. #5
    xecutable's Avatar
    xecutable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 708 Posts

    Default

    I did run a 7d free trial on semrush and canceled it a few hours afterwards. I ran a profile on my website and a few others, and it didn't really give me anything that I didn't already know from Google Webmasters, Analytics and/or some cheap/semi-free service. I don't think it's worth the 100$ bucks a month, but hey with a 7d trial you can start it and see for yourself.

    Can't comment on ahrefs, have never used it.

  6. #6
    Casinonews88's Avatar
    Casinonews88 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Hi

    We use both Semrush and Ahrefs, and I must say that Ahrefs the best tool to work with! sure it's expensive but you get so much to work on with Ahrefs
    Best Regards
    Ozzy
    Find the best Free spins no deposit UK offers
    Swedish free spins utaninsättningcasinos
    Find some good
    Free spins offers
    Online casinos at
    Casino help

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •