Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default Sensitive "stuff"

    Three rednecks were working up on a cell phone tower:

    Cooter, Ronnie and Donnie. As they start their descent, Cooter slips, falls off the tower and is killed instantly.


    As the ambulance takes the body away, Ronnie says, 'Well, shucks, someone should go and tell his wife'.


    Donnie says, 'OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive stuff, I'll do it.'


    Two hours later, he comes back carrying a case of Budweiser.


    Ronnie says, 'Where did you get that beer, Donnie?'

    'Cooter's wife gave it to me,' Ronnie replies.

    'That's unbelievable, you told the lady her husband was dead and she gave you beer?'


    'Well, not exactly', Donnie says. 'When she answered the door, I said to her, "you must be Cooter's widow."


    She said, 'You must be mistaken. I'm not a widow.'


    Then I said, 'I'll bet you a case of Budweiser you are.'



    Rednecks are good at sensitive stuff.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  2. #2
    HBKKH is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 62 Times in 31 Posts

    Thumbs up

    pretty good

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •