Has anyone besides me seen this movie? It stars Will Smith, and is such a thought provoking movie and very unexpected theme and ending....
Has anyone besides me seen this movie? It stars Will Smith, and is such a thought provoking movie and very unexpected theme and ending....
Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
777casinoforum.com
Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
qwertycasino.com
The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!
GamblingAffiliatePlace
Gambling & Casino News
CasinoScamReport
Yea I thought it was a pretty good one too.
I saw Zombieland the other day....damn that was the best dead movie yet....
If you are a fan of the dead series, this is hands down the best one ever created.
Had me laughing so many times throughout the film....
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
The movie is on order will view tomorrow. Seems like my type of movie!
greek39
Saw 7 pounds a few weeks ago... very unexpected ending... actually I had it picked to be the other guy until right to the end. Hope that doesn't give too much away for those who haven't seen it. I think I continued to cry for like 10 minutes after the movie was finished too.
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010