I'm pleased to announce that we will be holding a GPWA social event at the CAC conference in Amsterdam. The conference runs from May 3-5.
The GPWA social will be held on the first day of the conference from 5pm to 7pm in the St. Johns I room.
We plan to have drinks and food, so it should be a great place to relax and network with other members before heading off for the evening party.
It will be a great conference, with lots of interesting presentations, and lots of good networking. The complete conference schedule is available on the CAC website at http://www.casinoaffiliateconvention...erdam-2007.php.
I look forward to meeting many of you at the conference. I plan to be there (I'll be a speaker), as well as Rebecca and Matt.
If you will be at the conference, post it here so we know who we'll be able to catch up with at the conference.
Michael


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote







