Thread: social media

feelthenoize is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default social media

Hi

I have not had a chance to look through the social media section on here, but I will tomorrow. I just wanted to get this question out there before I get a chance to look on here.

I am wondering if posting on google+ is the best way to get good rankings on google? Or is there another social media avenue that is better or more important? What do you guys use and why? Thanks in advance and if this has already been answered here someplace maybe you can point me to the proper spot.
    www.playfantasysportsdaily.com - daily fantasy sports site reviews

sampendleton is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by feelthenoize View Post
    Hi

I have not had a chance to look through the social media section on here, but I will tomorrow. I just wanted to get this question out there before I get a chance to look on here.

I am wondering if posting on google+ is the best way to get good rankings on google? Or is there another social media avenue that is better or more important? What do you guys use and why? Thanks in advance and if this has already been answered here someplace maybe you can point me to the proper spot.
    You mean ranking on SERP? or Page Rank?
    Because if you meant PR, I don't think posting on google+ will help, but using social networking sites can give social signal which is beneficial on ranking factors.
    On the other hand, not also sure about ranking on SERP. But sometimes, I do find facebook pages (more beneficial) rank on SERP when searching for a certain query.

edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Check out this thread, I went into my opinion that affiliates should join communities, and develop a natural following for the purpose of direct social networking benefits, not SEO. They are two different things IMO, and sometimes google may use social signals in their algos but if you do not work at google you dont know. And if you did you would have signed a non disclosure. I would focus on building a good site, and if you want backlinks, use linkresearchtools.com they have a tool where you can search for great backlinks.

Best Regards

Play High Limit Slots

lawrencethurston is offline New Member
    Thanks

Google+ is the best social sites to get good ranking. Apart from Google, various social sites are available which give good ranking.For

wettFORM.AT is offline Private Member
    Thanks

I have already posted this in another thread. From my experience I could not see any improvements. I posted new articles in G+ for some time but the rankings did not change in any way. The articles rank exactly the same with or without a link on G+
    WETTFORMAT
    https://wettformat.com
    Wett Tipps, Wettanbieter, Wettbonus