Just wondered if anyone was hit by this solar storm that was predicted to screw up loads of electrical and navigational things yesterday?
Any cool stories?
Just wondered if anyone was hit by this solar storm that was predicted to screw up loads of electrical and navigational things yesterday?
Any cool stories?
My internet kept dropping, but I think that's because my internet is sh!t![]()
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
This is the 1st I heard of it. Nothing odd here yesterday.
--
"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~
I'm on an satellite connection for my internet - as standard broadband doesn't reach out down here ...
Absolutely nothing to report ... situation normal.
The strongest is to be tonight between 3 and 6 am EST. Says worst in years and expect your Crackberry to go on the fritz as well as any other satilette fuction. No blackberry - it is the end of teh world!
Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Play See USAlegalcasinos.com to find the best USA online casino. Want to play USA online poker? Find the best poker sites at 4DeucesPoker.com.
I suspect this is all media hype - nothing spectacular's going to happen.
ThePOGG
iGamingContent.co.uk - Content writing services by some of the most experienced and knowledgeable writers in the sector.
BetBlocker.org - Responsible Gambling charity providing free blocking software to everyone.
my navigation was messed up yesterday but think that might of been the 12 pints of carling
AE-Martyn (12 March 2012)
Surely not? The beer taxi's never failed me!
ThePOGG
iGamingContent.co.uk - Content writing services by some of the most experienced and knowledgeable writers in the sector.
BetBlocker.org - Responsible Gambling charity providing free blocking software to everyone.
Still not seeing anything unusual out there ...
When I first started reading this thread, the scrollbar got stuffed.. kept going up and down by itself..
OOoOOOooOoH!
Didnt even hear about this. Nothing unusual happened... except that I lost a Uno game. Does that count?
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
I am not to concern about the satellites. I am more worried of the health effect it will have, for people living in hot countries the temperature will raise even more causing an increase in skin cancer and other related illnesses.
Extreme!
I had read about it in the papers, but no - no effects here as far as I could tell!