Looks that way, either that or an email harvester has hit those sites and captured your email address(es).
I gave up trying to battle spam and just click delete or add them to the junk mail filter. Actually got a phone call from gambling wages today trying to recruit me and laid into him for all the spam I get for cool cat casino. Told the fool I would not list their brands as they take no action on spammers.
He did offer to tell the affiliates to not spam me. HAHA, put a band aid on a gaping wound.
Just like junk mail, spam will never go away. Just stick to your guns and refuse to stoop to their (the spammers) levels.
One thing you could do though, is if you have set up seperate emails for each brand, set the brand up on a white list, this way any mail not coming from them is trashed.
--
"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~