Hi,
Have you checked the new Star Wars teaser trailer?
They are bringing some of the old cast back. Shame, We are going to have one more year to see it
![]()
Hi,
Have you checked the new Star Wars teaser trailer?
They are bringing some of the old cast back. Shame, We are going to have one more year to see it
![]()
p.arena (10 December 2014)
Yeah, I was definitely saddened when I saw the date at the end of the trailer. I guess I just have to erase the existence of this movie from my mind until it's closer to release. Which may be hard, seeing as the trailer is a goldmine of memes
![]()
Maria F (9 December 2014)
I love this great "cars" that are moving around one meter above the ground with the speed of the sound.
I want one for myself!!![]()
I wonder whether I will see Jabba childrens in the movie. I love Jabba, great cheating boy for girls.![]()
Maria F (9 December 2014)
Hahaha @casinoonlinerating
Cant wait for this movie!!! How cool is that lightsaber!?!?!? Come on December 2015!!
Maria F (9 December 2014)
I'm a little confused since I didn't watch the previous trilogies... is this supposed to be before Luky Skywalker was born or after his time?
Maria F (9 December 2014)
The plot is set 30 years after Return Of The Jedi which makes sense as the original cast are all getting on a bit now, so that would make Luke 60-odd I guess.
Can't wait for the new film, grew up watching the original 3 movies as a kid and my kids are now just about old enough to enjoy them now too.
Last edited by golfbettingsystem; 9 December 2014 at 1:59 am. Reason: To actually answer the question
Maria F (9 December 2014)
I like Star Wars, but I am a greater fun of Star Trek.
Did you know that the creator of Star Trek Gene Roddenberry and his wife had a Space burial? how cool is that!
Renee (9 December 2014)
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Maria F (10 December 2014)
Looks really good from the teaser trailer, but the 1 year wait sucks.
Maria F (10 December 2014)
-Shay- (10 December 2014), Casino Online Rating (12 December 2014), Maria F (10 December 2014), p.arena (10 December 2014), Renee (10 December 2014)
Really looking forward to this one, looks pretty badass!
Maria F (15 December 2014)
Looks very awesome! Thanks!
Online Video Poker: Play Single Hand Video Poker, 3 Hand Video Poker, 10 Hand Video Poker, or 52 Hand Video Poker. Today's top video poker games: Deuces Wild - Double Jackpot - Bonus Deuces Wild - Aces and Eights - Double Double Jackpot - For free or play real money video poker
Maria F (21 December 2014)
Will be interesting, although I have the fondest memories with Return Of The Jedi and The Empire Strikes Back. My two favorite characters were Princess Leia and Han Solo.
Maria F (22 December 2014)
Roulette Zeitung (2 January 2015)
Guess what... I can't find Empire Strikes Back or any of the originals anywhere. Netflix doesn't have them for sure and neither does Vudu, (which usually has everything). I keep getting the Star Wars TV episodes but not the original trilogies. Was going to watch them again for old time sake. Anyone know where I can find them?
Maria F (23 December 2014)
Hi Casinorep,
My husband uses this free download software http://utorrent.en.softonic.com/ to download most movies, give it a try.
Good luck on your search!
Maria F (26 December 2014)