LOL - I moost have that hot buffalo over there...
Terry - The Pokerkeep
President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union
Casino Affiliate Programs
Affiliate Resources
Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist
Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com
Bet he was pissed when he realized he had hit a dead end...lol!
Holy crap...
OMG that's so wrong in so many ways, and I can't stop laughing at it LOL
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Thank you hun, I do try...lol...![]()
Thats pretty funny so much so you have to look 2 or 3 times to cheack it out.
Shaun
Not something I wanna stare at while i eat breakfast.
But I think i will show my girlfriend when shes comes by tonight.
LOL - she will think were all pervs!!
livefree247 (20 November 2009)
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010