-
2 October 2011, 11:33 pm
#1
Stop Looking at my Mom!
What are you staring at??
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gg1Rwn9go1Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
-
The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:
-
3 October 2011, 6:49 am
#2
LOL that was totally awesome! I thought he was actually upset with Simon at the start :P What a great act, and what a fantastic song. Very talented young guy with an amazing future ahead of him
-
The Following User Says Thank You to michael1981 For This Useful Post:
-
3 October 2011, 11:30 am
#3
That had me uncomfortable at first! I thought he was serious at first also! Even Simon got nervous
-
-
3 October 2011, 12:23 pm
#4
I know lol. It was funny when he called Simon 'son'. He's a natural.
-
-
4 October 2011, 10:19 am
#5
-
-
4 October 2011, 11:26 am
#6
Next Kanye West? Can I make that statement?
-
-
18 October 2011, 2:49 am
#7
the song is amazing, but i don`t like the title
-
-
18 October 2011, 11:01 pm
#8
Yea, Simon really thought he was serious!
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules