Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 68
  1. #1
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default Friend and member jinnia

    Hi Everyone,

    I have heard from jinnia that a terrible fire has cost her her home. No one was hurt thank God and All the Angels! Everyone was away from home at the time. There is nothing left, not even a wall standing.

    However, jinnia is now displaced and in a hotel and to make matters worse, her car was lost too. I cannot imagine what they are going through right now.

    I will let you know more if I can find out. Sending prayers and good wishes to jinnia and her family, especially during this holiday season.

    Love and Blessings jinnia. Hang in.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

    Jinnia (27 November 2009)

  3. #2
    Chalkie's Avatar
    Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    West Bromwich UK
    Posts
    1,991
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 580 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    That is so awful and i feel for them, thankfully no one is hurt.

    Pass on my best wishes please.
    Paul

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union


    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

    Winston Churchill

    Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chalkie For This Useful Post:

    Jinnia (27 November 2009)

  5. #3
    Paolino's Avatar
    Paolino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2002
    Posts
    2,594
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    264
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    What a terrible fact has happened to jinnia, that's very sad to hear. She's a lovely woman, always ready to help other fellow webmasters. Please Paula send her my good wishes. My prayers are with her and her family.
    -----------------------------------------
    Paolo

    Online Gambling Guide - casinoimpact.com.
    I sell Cheap Web Hosting.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Paolino For This Useful Post:

    Jinnia (27 November 2009)

  7. #4
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    Wow! I dont even know what to say. Nothing seems right. I will have good thoughts for her and her family..
    "CasinoJack"


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to casinojack For This Useful Post:

    Jinnia (27 November 2009)

  9. #5
    giggles7p's Avatar
    giggles7p is offline In Memoriam, 1962-2011
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Location
    Northeast usa.
    Posts
    1,600
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 792 Times in 461 Posts

    Default

    Horrible situation and at the worst time of the year. Thank god they were not hurt and everyone is safe, first and most important. Now to help them get through these hard times and the holiday season?

    WHat can we all do to help?

    Best wishes and prayers are being sent their way and i hope the strength they will need as a family to see them through this hard time.

    Pat
    Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
    777casinoforum.com

    Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
    qwertycasino.com

    The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
    Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!

    GamblingAffiliatePlace

    Gambling & Casino News
    CasinoScamReport

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to giggles7p For This Useful Post:

    Jinnia (27 November 2009)

  11. #6
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,994
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    OMG!!

    I also send my thoughts and prayers to her and her family...

    Mojo if you are in contact with her be sure to tell us if there anything that she needs....

    Does she have net access or has she lost her computer as well?

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    Jinnia (27 November 2009)

  13. #7
    Jinnia is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2006
    Posts
    262
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 62 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    THANK YOU every one!!

    I have a borrowed laptop and thanks to Paula for contacting GPWA/Steve, she had my login information sent to me, so I can be online, when not answering questions and filling out paper work.

    I THANK GOD no one was hurt or killed, that was a true miracle!!! My heart goes out to the other families who also lost their homes. yes, a gas explosion is what fire marshal said, and 8 or more home damaged or destroyed, but as I said, no one hurt.

    Doing ok, in a hotel room, so for now there is a roof over my head.

    Thank you Paula for your help and all of you for your kind words.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jinnia For This Useful Post:


  15. #8
    Skinski's Avatar
    Skinski is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Conway , S.C.
    Posts
    675
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 288 Times in 257 Posts

    Default

    Will keep you and yours in my thoughts and hope that everything turns out for the best.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Skinski For This Useful Post:

    Jinnia (27 November 2009)

  17. #9
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    You sound in much better spirits today jinnia. The shock and emotions can be overwhelming I imagine and a rollercoaster of ups and downs. We are here and if you need anything at all just shout.

    Quote Originally Posted by giggles7p View Post
    WHat can we all do to help?
    Pat
    I have asked jinnia for a mailing address or po box but kind soul that she is, she said that times are to hard and to take care of our own families! I hope she will change her mind and allow us to send some much needed cheer.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

    Jinnia (27 November 2009)

  19. #10
    ironman2000's Avatar
    ironman2000 is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    339
    Thanked 163 Times in 135 Posts

    Default

    I can not say anything more that has not already been said................just that my thoughts and prays go out to you in your time of need............

    Also,it could not have happened at a worse time of the year with the holidays coming up etc................

    chin up and thank heavens that no one was injured in the gas explosion.

    My very best regards to you and your family

    Keith
    KEITH WILLIAMSON | INDEPENDANT GAMING CONSULTANT

    SKYPE= ironman20001


    http://twitter.com/ironman20001

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to ironman2000 For This Useful Post:

    Jinnia (27 November 2009)

  21. #11
    Doolally's Avatar
    Doolally is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,584
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 732 Times in 572 Posts

    Default

    Glad to hear your all ok Jinnia! I guess you're going to have a tough few months ahead getting everything sorted out but at least no one was hurt.

    Let us know if you need anything!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Doolally For This Useful Post:

    Jinnia (27 November 2009)

  23. #12
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    I'm sorry to hear about this Jinnia.. Best wishes to you and your family.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    Jinnia (27 November 2009)

  25. #13
    jod5413 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 19 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Jinnia,

    You are in my thoughts and prayers. Good people do not deserve to go through what you are going through, you are the kindest and most helpful gal I know.

    Please Take Care,

    jod

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to jod5413 For This Useful Post:

    Jinnia (27 November 2009)

  27. #14
    Holland87's Avatar
    Holland87 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2008
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 62 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    jinnia,

    I am so sorry and can not imagine what you are going through. Tomorrow is a day for giving Thanks and even though you may not feel that way, just Thank God that you, your family and your neighbors were not hurt. Stay strong and you will get through this.
    Free Slot Tournaments

    ~While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.~

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Holland87 For This Useful Post:

    Jinnia (27 November 2009)

  29. #15
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Oh my I just saw this..... I am so sorry as well.....

    Thoughts are with you..

    Please let us know how you make out.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to GFPC For This Useful Post:

    Jinnia (27 November 2009)

  31. #16
    eaton2003's Avatar
    eaton2003 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2003
    Posts
    1,178
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 247 Times in 193 Posts

    Default

    My thoughts are with you and I know how hard it must feel right now but the good news is you are fine and a fighter. Material as hard as it may sound right now can be replaced but a life can not.

    Extremely sorry to hear about the horrible fire and hope you get back up on your feet soon.
    Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to eaton2003 For This Useful Post:

    Jinnia (27 November 2009)

  33. #17
    bonustreak's Avatar
    bonustreak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 267 Times in 148 Posts

    Default

    My thoughts are with you and your family at this time! I have gone through this myself with my family we didn't lose all but I no longer have pics of my kids from when they were babies and a few other non important things but to lose everything I cannot even imagine! If I can help in anyway please let me know. I know you hear that all the time but I really mean it anything I can do if I am able to do it I am more then happy. Just send me a pm.

    Christine

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to bonustreak For This Useful Post:

    Jinnia (27 November 2009)

  35. #18
    Jinnia is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2006
    Posts
    262
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 62 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    Every single one of you are so GREAT!!

    Yes bonusstreak, pictures of my two children; babies right on through school pics, grade cards, and my Mother who passed away in 2002, all her porcelin dolls, carnival and milk glass antiques, jewelry, it's just all gone. Family is going thru the pics they have, and going to make copies, so I'll get some of the pics back, but all other sentimental things are gone.

    I know how you feel, and so sorry you had to go thru it!!!

    I am SO grateful no one was seriously hurt or killed, that is a true miracle in itself!! It was reported 3 children was hurt as the family was drining by at time of the explosion and was taken to the emergency room, my heart just sunk, but thank God all are ok. That alone, to me, was the most important news.

    I hope every one of you had a safe " Happy Thanksgiving!! "
    "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between" - Oscar Wilde

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to Jinnia For This Useful Post:

    Renee (29 November 2009)

  37. #19
    bb1web's Avatar
    bb1web is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Posts
    1,481
    Thanks
    592
    Thanked 412 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    Jinnia I apologize for being so blunt ... but if you need any financial help to get by until things get sorted out ... please post a pay pal address.

    .......


    I lost my first house to a fire. Only thing I managed to save was the towel I escaped wearing. (I was in the shower at the time).

    We too, were lucky in that nobody was hurt. It was a small house and didn't take long to total it.


    ........

    Please let me know if I can be of any help. I can perhaps answer some questions you may have about how they go about addressing your losses. Basically ... get about 3 times what your maximum amount they will pay you ... racked up in losses. Because they will deduct for the age of the item.. which is BS because you can't replace a working item with the money its worth currently. You need the price of a new one. So be sure to exaggerate everything (within logical reason of course).
    Almost Here! How would you like to be able to get not just one sign up from your player, or even a couple, but every single casino they join from here on? I've a plan that can make that happen and it will likely also tell you every time the player is active within the casino.

    Gambling Affiliate Place
    Slot Machine Games
    Casinos Accepting USA Players
    Real Time Gaming Slots
    slots tip
    avoid non paying casinos

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to bb1web For This Useful Post:

    Jinnia (30 November 2009)

  39. #20
    Jinnia is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2006
    Posts
    262
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 62 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bb1web View Post
    Jinnia I apologize for being so blunt ... but if you need any financial help to get by until things get sorted out ... please post a pay pal address.

    .......


    I lost my first house to a fire. Only thing I managed to save was the towel I escaped wearing. (I was in the shower at the time).

    We too, were lucky in that nobody was hurt. It was a small house and didn't take long to total it.


    ........

    Please let me know if I can be of any help. I can perhaps answer some questions you may have about how they go about addressing your losses. Basically ... get about 3 times what your maximum amount they will pay you ... racked up in losses. Because they will deduct for the age of the item.. which is BS because you can't replace a working item with the money its worth currently. You need the price of a new one. So be sure to exaggerate everything (within logical reason of course).
    I am SO sorry to about your loss bb1!! And no one was hurt. That, to me, is the most important thing with any disaster.

    I had jeans and a t-shirt, so I was better off than you were... smile

    I hope you have recovered emotionally and materialistic??

    The emotional ride will take some time, but hopefully that will soon settle down.

    Ins. agent said I was underinsured, but have an extra ... forget what he called it ... where there will be extra to help with rebuilding, but, I'm moving out of this town, I have had enough of their bs, and the ins. agent said I could.

    It is just so hard for me to accept help from others bb12. I have always been the one to help and give to others.

    All you people are so so kind, gotta go ....
    "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between" - Oscar Wilde

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •