Whats up guys and gals, hope all is well. I was wondering if anyone had some recommendations for a good social sharing 'add me' plugin for wordpress? Any help would be great!
Whats up guys and gals, hope all is well. I was wondering if anyone had some recommendations for a good social sharing 'add me' plugin for wordpress? Any help would be great!
Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.
I use AddToAny Share Buttons, it's one of the most used and better rated plugins.
You could also use Sumo plugin . They have a lot of different great social sharing tools. It's being used by more and more websites.
Tried out many of those and just found "social warfare", which is easy to use and very nice in my opinion. Like the look of it, too.
WP social sharing is the best social sharing plugin for WordPress.
Cash Bonus (16 December 2017)
Too embarrassed to say the number we have used and tested on individual and 1500-strong PBN's, but Jetpack is quite resource consuming although there is another plugin which will allow you to turn off the parts of jetpack you don't want, so you can just use publicize, maybe it's one mentioned already. Avoid carousels though, as well as other resource hungry plugins. Speed (AMP) is Rule 1, this link will fill in the blanks - https://goo.gl/64rFfX
I avoid Wordpress altogether if I can convince a client. Too many issues when I can pay a basic programmer to duplicate the exact WP site you like or better.
But if you sold on it at least install Wordfence for basic DDoS and security protection.
GaryTheScubaGuy
PromoteCasino (29 December 2017)
Social Warfare has a lot of good features, starting with nice-looking buttons in many styles. Even though Social Warfare costs a bit more than others, but with that you can pretty much count on good their excellent support.
I use Social Warfare and I am looking for something better. Social Warfare would be good, and has the potential to be one of the best, but it is always riddled with bugs. They never actually issue a working version. They do not bug test and instead just publish something that has not been checked in all scenarios. Never upgrade to a new version as soon as it is released. Although I have paid for the pro version on several sites, I cant actually use it right now and I deactivate it in favour of the free version only as it is currently less buggy. I don't think the guys there will ever learn how to publish a new version that has been thoroughly bug-tested. They expect their clients to use a buggy bit of software on live sites and report the bugs back to them - not on really. Anyone using the pro version will know this. Take a look at their reviews on wordpress - all the same thing about the dangers of upgrading to a new version. Their support got very stroppy when i asked if they could be more professional and actually bug test their plugin. I wouldn't ask that of a free plugin, but it is not cheap for something that never works correctly.
WP social sharing + Sumo for collecting emails.