Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 24 of 24
  1. #21
    MugeTipbet is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingJim View Post
    Haha brilliant. My first PC (2000ish) had Windows ME and my God that was awful. I had that many problems I had to go back to Windows 98.

    Amazing how long it used to take on AOL dial-up, and then your phone line was taken up so no-one could ring the house.

    Windows XP was the real God-send, I still used that on my main PC up until about 18 months ago! So stable and just worked.

    I think Windows ME was the worst one in all of them. I remember I used Windows ME for a short period and it gave me a lot of headache

  2. #22
    Marts's Avatar
    Marts is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Haha those were the days I still have my 95

  3. #23
    Zara Brown's Avatar
    Zara Brown is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    LOL, I still remember my first computer with Windows 95. If I got an error I started to drag its window all over the screen and it multiplied billion times Ah, those were the days...
    I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.

  4. #24
    slotplayer is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 322 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doolally View Post
    I feel really old now. I remember the time before Windows when working direct in MS-DOS was cutting edge!!!
    me too, my first PC was in 1986. Paid $800 for it and another $350 for an RGB monitor at a Ken Gordon Computer Show.
    It had a 4.77 mhz cpu that boosted to 8 mhz in turbo mode.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •