Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    GCG
    GCG is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 777 Times in 430 Posts

    Default Thread Removed, why ?

    can not find this one anymore :

    xxhttps://www.gpwa.org/forum/rewards-affiliates-using-live-chat-harvest-players-206007.html

    just want to know why I can not find it anymore.

  2. #2
    CityGuard's Avatar
    CityGuard is offline Former GPWA Program Manager
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    3,774
    Thanks
    442
    Thanked 673 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    The posts were moved into a thread on a related topic in order to keep similar discussions together.

    I'm not sure why that link no longer works. The thread was related to cross-promotion and therefore combined with the Rewards Affiliates cross-promotion thread, but after being combined the existing link should simply redirect to the combined thread (here).
    I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
    > Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
    > LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
    > Skype: StevenCorfman
    > Phone: +1 617 785 9324

    Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to CityGuard For This Useful Post:

    Anthony (6 August 2012)

  4. #3
    GCG
    GCG is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 777 Times in 430 Posts

    Default

    I am not posting anything about audits on affiliate programs here anymore.

    You obviously wanted to clutter all together so nobody has a clue what is going on at CR.

    Good luck with doing what you always do........

  5. #4
    PingPong is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    LOL!
    well done admins, now the forum looks so relevant than never before.

    GCG don't be that sensitive. This is EXACTLY what they want to achieve, it is in their best interests to keep you quiet.
    Did you forget who pays who here? Did GPWA admins show you adequate support in the past? Why do you expect them to support you now?

    Just accept your 'bad guy' status and don't bother.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to PingPong For This Useful Post:

    GCG (7 August 2012)

  7. #5
    GCG
    GCG is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 777 Times in 430 Posts

    Default

    Yeah PingPong you are right, I must be a really bad guy LOL.

    I have seen Hi's and Lows of this portal but when it comes to the point when GPWA has to choose between affiliates and programs you know the answer..........

    I am not giving up, I just do not want to waste my time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •