Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 48 of 48
  1. #41
    BettingBots.com's Avatar
    BettingBots.com is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Location
    Scotland, UK
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    This was brilliant information Gary. I actually went back and read it all three times

    I've got a lot of local clients who I've built websites for over the last few years and I've got a couple of reasonably big SEO clients through that now too, so I know my way around it okay, but I was particularly impressed with the way you put it all together there.

    Great work - thanks for sharing!

    -Paul

  2. #42
    GaryTheScubaGuy's Avatar
    GaryTheScubaGuy is offline In Memorium, 1966-2018
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    745
    Blog Entries
    22
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 430 Times in 205 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for that Paul. I'm glad you found it helpful
    GaryTheScubaGuy

  3. #43
    felku's Avatar
    felku is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    256
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Great information especially for newbis like me.

  4. #44
    GaryTheScubaGuy's Avatar
    GaryTheScubaGuy is offline In Memorium, 1966-2018
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    745
    Blog Entries
    22
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 430 Times in 205 Posts

    Default

    Wow I am seeing some major algo-engineering using a few SBM tools. Major.
    GaryTheScubaGuy

  5. #45
    michael1981 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    321
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 60 Times in 48 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryTheScubaGuy View Post
    Wow I am seeing some major algo-engineering using a few SBM tools. Major.
    What are SBM tools? Social bookmarking? Could you explain that further Gary

  6. #46
    Isaiah's Avatar
    Isaiah is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2007
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 24 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    Gary, regarding the first post you made on this thread, about the First Link Priority rule, the CSS method you mentioned, will NOT hide any link from google ever! You can't hide any link from spiders using css expressions.

    The purpose of the method you posted, its all about to make your header's logo as an background image with a good hidden (only from viewers) text, instead of a normal image with an alt or title attribute.

  7. #47
    aarisindia's Avatar
    aarisindia is offline New Member
    Join Date
    August 2011
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Its really awesome post. Thanks for sharing this valuable tips with us. It will be helpful for any one who is working on seo.

    Thanks a lot.

  8. #48
    betandbingo is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Interesting SEO post Gary. Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •