Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36
  1. #21
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,011
    Thanked 6,901 Times in 3,000 Posts

    Default

    Today I really don't care about views and rankings and all these things.
    This is all so unimportant.
    The most important thread of this forum today is Jim's thread, because Jim from GPWA passed away, and this is a sad day.

    You should show him and his friends some respect with at least reading what happened and what they feel:

    ===> https://www.gpwa.org/forum/rest-peac...im-231843.html

    It is no secret, that I express, what I feel and also feel for others, that I express it with music.

    This is, what I feel and want to hear today:



    Thank you for the attention.

    Leopold


  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (3 December 2017), celena (13 May 2017), IGT Partners (13 May 2017), Miles_Videoslots (16 May 2017)

  3. #22
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,011
    Thanked 6,901 Times in 3,000 Posts

    Default

    After some more months of also hard work - yes, it is work to care a personal thread - I now finally have broken the last open record here on GPWA, my lucid diary is now also the most read thread ever.

    If I walk through my memories, then there is one person, a program representative, who really was one of the highlights. His appearance in my diary was so unbelievable, so lunatic, that he received the all time golden medal in the category "Greatest male psycho from a casino affiliate program".

    Yes, Thomas from the insolvency artist Happy Bet Affiliates, former GPWA Silver Sponsor, he is indeed the greatest male psycho of all time in this industry ... fired and a total loser.

    Even my good comrade Shay stepped on the stage and attested Thomas in my diary, that he has "issues".
    Everyone, who was against him, also Triple7 at once were categorized by Happy Bet Thomas as members of the "Leopold Gang".



    Yes, we have had a lot of fun with him. I don't know, if he was brought into a mental asylum in the meantime, but I would not be surprised.

    This is the casino affiliate industry.
    A colorful potpourris of good guys, smart women, wannabe businessmen and complete idiots.

    I am so grateful for being on this stage of shame and glory.

    Thank you, Thomas,
    Thank you, Fernanda.
    Thank you, "DinoG".

    You are indeed the "Trio Infernale".

    Leopold

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (1 August 2017), casinogamespro (1 August 2017), celena (1 August 2017), ocreditor (1 August 2017)

  5. #23
    celena's Avatar
    celena is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,717
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    3,646
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 1,059 Posts

    Default

    We would put on GPWA with The Thanks, The Lol.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (1 August 2017), ocreditor (1 August 2017), Roulette Zeitung (1 August 2017)

  7. #24
    AussieDave's Avatar
    AussieDave is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Location
    from the land downunder
    Posts
    3,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,481
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 957 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post

    This is the casino affiliate industry.
    A colorful potpourris of good guys, smart women, wannabe businessmen and complete idiots.
    That statement should be framed. It's priceless!

  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AussieDave For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (1 August 2017), casinogamespro (1 August 2017), celena (1 August 2017), ocreditor (1 August 2017), Roulette Zeitung (1 August 2017), Top Online Casinos (5 August 2017), Webzcas (1 August 2017)

  9. #25
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,011
    Thanked 6,901 Times in 3,000 Posts

    Default

    The second time I have to interrupt my program because of emotional news.
    As the last time with Jim I left my bed I was already lying in to write some lines in the forum.
    This time the news are wonderful, regarding Michael's daughter.
    Made for the fistful of people, who cares also about strangers.
    For those who believe, the needs also for the few are sometimes as important as for the many.

    Here you have Michael's statement:

    ===> https://www.gpwa.org/forum/happy-bir...tml#post864601

    Good night.

    Leopold

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (3 December 2017), MichaelCorfman (7 September 2017), ocreditor (10 September 2017)

  11. #26
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,011
    Thanked 6,901 Times in 3,000 Posts

    Default

    Most read thread, protest, cowards and why I love this forum

    Most read thread

    My lucid diary has now more than 160,000 views. There was and is no other place on the internet, where I care such a huge thread with such an effort over so many centuries. It's exclusively only here, with good reasons, with a wonderful readership and nice posters. It's only possible, because I feel well here. What I have to say, I say straight into the face of everyone, if it is to praise people, to denounce uncomfortable truths and grievances also in this industry and sometimes also to express my protest.

    Protest

    I am the initiator of the so called "October Protest" here. From the beginning I made clear, that it is a peaceful and intelligent protest without hate, anger or fury. So everyone, who abuses my idea for hate speech, witch hunts, half truths or complete lies on other places, is not welcome and for sure not part of my peaceful protest.

    I do not need pseudo-protest people like the kneeing NFL idiots, who disrespect the national anthem and the American Flag, thousands died for in the battles for freedom. And this traitors do not even know, how stupid they are.

    Cowards

    On a so called other "forum" a bunch of cowards, who partly are also here well known users and lurking for fine GPWA backlinks to their websites in their signature with every single post or are happy with their portal page websites backlinks and private membership benefits, these cowards are stepping in a shameful witch hunt thread against a nice person and doubling down the hate speech to a general attack against GPWA with hilarious claims, half truths and barefaced lies.

    One conspiracy theorist claims, that "Perhaps [GPWA] [...] didn't even drop Buffalo. Maybe it was just the end of the sponsorship term."
    This must be the reason, why Michael wrote official here, that "Buffalo Partner's sponsorship is terminated with immediate effect as Buffalo Partners".
    Oh, he did really wrote "terminated"?
    What a pity.
    Why this coward is not coming here and put his claim directly into Michael's face?

    Another brave hero, with thousands of GPWA backlinks, says quasi that GPWA are incompetent idiots, because "The GPWA is a US based organisation, that has to deal with UIGEA and unlicensed and untouchable programs using tinpot licenses in dodgy jurisdictions. It's doubtful that they have ANY experience in taking a class action on a gambling matter to a UK court - or anywhere." Perhaps in his continent people still believe, that the American people are idiots and can only think up to their borders, and this is it.

    A bigmouth stated, that "It's pretty obvious [GPWA] don't give a **** for the welfare of affiliates." and that GPWA "provide a facility for people to air their views, but zero practical help or support, and it will ever be thus."
    What a barefaced lie!
    It's a proven fact, that GPWA and especially Anthony in many, many cases helped also small people without any financial benefit or benefit at all, with the exception, that I praise him for all his efforts.
    You need evidence?
    Here one recent example, that GPWA cares also about small people, you idiot:
    ===> https://www.gpwa.org/forum/leopolds-...tml#post866515

    One highly educated history professor insulted a GPWA moderator, that he is writing private messages like a "Nazi", and that "toilet posting" is the new GPWA standard. This is so low, that not even a hungry monkey would applaud to that, even if you offer him a banana for doing that.

    And the sociopath from South Africa takes it all. He is chasing like a stalker after a nice guy, doubles down on that guy yesterday again despite better knowledge and poisons the whole place with his hate. Yes, the same guy who says, that all people with a gambling problem are "junkies" who "lie". The same people, he is making his money with. What a nice guy, right?

    Why all these people are not removing their signature links and their portal pages, if GPWA is so dump or evil?
    Hello?!
    Yes, because having a big mouth on other places is easier than taking consequences and action here.

    The environment at that other place is so poisoned and filled with hate, that this will scare away many people, what is a good thing in my opinion, because after what I have seen, this place is for sure not an alternative to GPWA. It's a pseudo-competitor without any chance in the long run, because after this new Grand Opening restart it's already over.

    Why I love this forum

    If you dream away the bunch of cowards, losers and fistful of 100% negative posters, then you have a wonderful environment here, if you understand how to use this chance. There are so many people here, good people, who stand for intellect and harmony.

    Nowhere, in the whole industry, you have so much wonderful and positive threads like here. Dozens of that threads exists!

    GPWA is the most balanced information source in this industry, and also the small people will not be forgotten. This is also the place for fun, for happiness, for feelings, for music and for art. Nowhere else you can see this in that dimensions like here.

    Even if you have the feeling to criticize GPWA, you should not forget this other side. Or do you want a place only negative, only with hate, only with half truths and lies, with people who only care about themselves, with liars, two-faced and hate preachers 24/7?

    If you are a decent human being, your answer will be "No".

    That's why I am here and since some time only here

    Leopold

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    celena (29 September 2017)

  13. #27
    celena's Avatar
    celena is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,717
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    3,646
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 1,059 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    Most read thread, protest, cowards and why I love this forum

    Most read thread

    My lucid diary has now more than 160,000 views. There was and is no other place on the internet, where I care such a huge thread with such an effort over so many centuries. It's exclusively only here, with good reasons, with a wonderful readership and nice posters. It's only possible, because I feel well here. What I have to say, I say straight into the face of everyone, if it is to praise people, to denounce uncomfortable truths and grievances also in this industry and sometimes also to express my protest.

    Protest

    I am the initiator of the so called "October Protest" here. From the beginning I made clear, that it is a peaceful and intelligent protest without hate, anger or fury. So everyone, who abuses my idea for hate speech, witch hunts, half truths or complete lies on other places, is not welcome and for sure not part of my peaceful protest.

    I do not need pseudo-protest people like the kneeing NFL idiots, who disrespect the national anthem and the American Flag, thousands died for in the battles for freedom. And this traitors do not even know, how stupid they are.

    Cowards

    On a so called other "forum" a bunch of cowards, who partly are also here well known users and lurking for fine GPWA backlinks to their websites in their signature with every single post or are happy with their portal page websites backlinks and private membership benefits, these cowards are stepping in a shameful witch hunt thread against a nice person and doubling down the hate speech to a general attack against GPWA with hilarious claims, half truths and barefaced lies.

    One conspiracy theorist claims, that "Perhaps [GPWA] [...] didn't even drop Buffalo. Maybe it was just the end of the sponsorship term."
    This must be the reason, why Michael wrote official here, that "Buffalo Partner's sponsorship is terminated with immediate effect as Buffalo Partners".
    Oh, he did really wrote "terminated"?
    What a pity.
    Why this coward is not coming here and put his claim directly into Michael's face?

    Another brave hero, with thousands of GPWA backlinks, says quasi that GPWA are incompetent idiots, because "The GPWA is a US based organisation, that has to deal with UIGEA and unlicensed and untouchable programs using tinpot licenses in dodgy jurisdictions. It's doubtful that they have ANY experience in taking a class action on a gambling matter to a UK court - or anywhere." Perhaps in his continent people still believe, that the American people are idiots and can only think up to their borders, and this is it.

    A bigmouth stated, that "It's pretty obvious [GPWA] don't give a **** for the welfare of affiliates." and that GPWA "provide a facility for people to air their views, but zero practical help or support, and it will ever be thus."
    What a barefaced lie!
    It's a proven fact, that GPWA and especially Anthony in many, many cases helped also small people without any financial benefit or benefit at all, with the exception, that I praise him for all his efforts.
    You need evidence?
    Here one recent example, that GPWA cares also about small people, you idiot:
    ===> https://www.gpwa.org/forum/leopolds-...tml#post866515

    One highly educated history professor insulted a GPWA moderator, that he is writing private messages like a "Nazi", and that "toilet posting" is the new GPWA standard. This is so low, that not even a hungry monkey would applaud to that, even if you offer him a banana for doing that.

    And the sociopath from South Africa takes it all. He is chasing like a stalker after a nice guy, doubles down on that guy yesterday again despite better knowledge and poisons the whole place with his hate. Yes, the same guy who says, that all people with a gambling problem are "junkies" who "lie". The same people, he is making his money with. What a nice guy, right?

    Why all these people are not removing their signature links and their portal pages, if GPWA is so dump or evil?
    Hello?!
    Yes, because having a big mouth on other places is easier than taking consequences and action here.

    The environment at that other place is so poisoned and filled with hate, that this will scare away many people, what is a good thing in my opinion, because after what I have seen, this place is for sure not an alternative to GPWA. It's a pseudo-competitor without any chance in the long run, because after this new Grand Opening restart it's already over.

    Why I love this forum

    If you dream away the bunch of cowards, losers and fistful of 100% negative posters, then you have a wonderful environment here, if you understand how to use this chance. There are so many people here, good people, who stand for intellect and harmony.

    Nowhere, in the whole industry, you have so much wonderful and positive threads like here. Dozens of that threads exists!

    GPWA is the most balanced information source in this industry, and also the small people will not be forgotten. This is also the place for fun, for happiness, for feelings, for music and for art. Nowhere else you can see this in that dimensions like here.

    Even if you have the feeling to criticize GPWA, you should not forget this other side. Or do you want a place only negative, only with hate, only with half truths and lies, with people who only care about themselves, with liars, two-faced and hate preachers 24/7?

    If you are a decent human being, your answer will be "No".

    That's why I am here and since some time only here

    Leopold
    Thank you for this beautiful topic.
    I think like you. But hey, you know there are some well-intentioned people lol, who know only critics,
    but who take advantage of GPWA by hiding!

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (29 September 2017), Cash Bonus (10 September 2018), ocreditor (1 October 2017), Roulette Zeitung (29 September 2017)

  15. #28
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,011
    Thanked 6,901 Times in 3,000 Posts

    Default

    So Josy,
    the year is almost over, and as you know, normally I would be already on my annual December forum vacation, but because of the one and only GPWA protest ever and - on top - most peaceful ever I give the wonderful audience and my beloved special friends two extra weeks.

    Oh my Goodness, we have seen so much things here this year.
    Sad things, when Jim passed away and is now doing his thing in heaven.
    Floods and a hurricane, so dangerous, that Anthony had to activate emergency power aggregates, radar control panel and and red telephone hotline in his private apocalypse bunker in Houston.

    We experienced how Carmel returned but was unlucky again. He is still fine and successful, a great guy.

    2017 was also the climax of insanity here but also the climax of the brave. GPWA in the meantime is really about good and evil, and a small group of people, the true resistance, made a huge progress and also the conditions of new sponsors here.

    Shirts, featuring the slogan "Income Access is a failing pile of garbage" are the top selling product in industry's shops in the meantime.

    IGB Affiliates have been debunked as the worst hypocrites of all time, and their Berlin Affiliate Conference was a disaster, a great flop! They made all judges and award winners next year to fools in advance, and the collusion with Bwin, 888 and especially with the Buffalo Crime Family sealed their demise.

    We have seen here on GPWA a textbook definition of freedom of speech. The First Amendment, the freedom of art, there is no place in gambling universe, where this will be embodied like here. Also the morons can make use of it, even if they probably don't understand, what freedom of speech really means.

    You Josy and me, we are coming from the "Old Europe". We both know, how important culture is and education. We here in "Old Europe" accept the results of elections, even if we don't like them.

    Unfortunately, our culture is in danger because of an invasion of people, that does not like and - history proofs - unfortunately never will accept our religion, our law, our culture, human rights and gender equality. They are coming for our social service development and want to islamize us with force or as we have seen also this year again and again, they want to destroy us with knifes, with machetes, with trucks, with rape, with coward terror attacks.

    This is no racism or islamophobia.
    No, this is the reality, facts and don't tell the relatives of the countless victims of radical islamic terror, that it was God's will. No it wasn't. It was the result of liberal open borders politics and the result of Angela Merkel, never ending Chancellor of Germany, who led Europe into the abyss.

    Every victim of terror attacks, in Bruessels, London, Paris, Berlin, New York or Jerusalem, also illegal alien murderers like the Kathryn Steinle case, every victim is one victim too much.
    There is no price, that you can say, it was worth it like demon Madeleine Albright said, after 500,000+ children died due to sanctions against Iraq.

    Go and have a great Christmas, even if the Black Lives Matter hate group does not want you to have. They now also terrorizing Christmas this year. They are the real racists, but what will one except from cop killers, rioters and looters?

    Even if you don't like this post.
    It's still the truth, and every word can be fact checked.
    I only say it the way it is and do not start to sweet talk about it.
    It may be provocative, but it's the unabashed truth.

    Leopold

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (3 December 2017), celena (3 December 2017), ocreditor (4 December 2017)

  17. #29
    celena's Avatar
    celena is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,717
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    3,646
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 1,059 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    So Josy,
    the year is almost over, and as you know, normally I would be already on my annual December forum vacation, but because of the one and only GPWA protest ever and - on top - most peaceful ever I give the wonderful audience and my beloved special friends two extra weeks.

    Oh my Goodness, we have seen so much things here this year.
    Sad things, when Jim passed away and is now doing his thing in heaven.
    Floods and a hurricane, so dangerous, that Anthony had to activate emergency power aggregates, radar control panel and and red telephone hotline in his private apocalypse bunker in Houston.

    We experienced how Carmel returned but was unlucky again. He is still fine and successful, a great guy.

    2017 was also the climax of insanity here but also the climax of the brave. GPWA in the meantime is really about good and evil, and a small group of people, the true resistance, made a huge progress and also the conditions of new sponsors here.

    Shirts, featuring the slogan "Income Access is a failing pile of garbage" are the top selling product in industry's shops in the meantime.

    IGB Affiliates have been debunked as the worst hypocrites of all time, and their Berlin Affiliate Conference was a disaster, a great flop! They made all judges and award winners next year to fools in advance, and the collusion with Bwin, 888 and especially with the Buffalo Crime Family sealed their demise.

    We have seen here on GPWA a textbook definition of freedom of speech. The First Amendment, the freedom of art, there is no place in gambling universe, where this will be embodied like here. Also the morons can make use of it, even if they probably don't understand, what freedom of speech really means.

    You Josy and me, we are coming from the "Old Europe". We both know, how important culture is and education. We here in "Old Europe" accept the results of elections, even if we don't like them.

    Unfortunately, our culture is in danger because of an invasion of people, that does not like and - history proofs - unfortunately never will accept our religion, our law, our culture, human rights and gender equality. They are coming for our social service development and want to islamize us with force or as we have seen also this year again and again, they want to destroy us with knifes, with machetes, with trucks, with rape, with coward terror attacks.

    This is no racism or islamophobia.
    No, this is the reality, facts and don't tell the relatives of the countless victims of radical islamic terror, that it was God's will. No it wasn't. It was the result of liberal open borders politics and the result of Angela Merkel, never ending Chancellor of Germany, who led Europe into the abyss.

    Every victim of terror attacks, in Bruessels, London, Paris, Berlin, New York or Jerusalem, also illegal alien murderers like the Kathryn Steinle case, every victim is one victim too much.
    There is no price, that you can say, it was worth it like demon Madeleine Albright said, after 500,000+ children died due to sanctions against Iraq.

    Go and have a great Christmas, even if the Black Lives Matter hate group does not want you to have. They now also terrorizing Christmas this year. They are the real racists, but what will one except from cop killers, rioters and looters?

    Even if you don't like this post.
    It's still the truth, and every word can be fact checked.
    I only say it the way it is and do not start to sweet talk about it.
    It may be provocative, but it's the unabashed truth.

    Leopold
    I know you're saying that's true!
    It is also true that we had a difficult year on all levels.
    I hope that 2018 will be more serene.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (3 December 2017), ocreditor (4 December 2017), Roulette Zeitung (3 December 2017)

  19. #30
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,419
    Thanks
    8,978
    Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,580 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celena View Post
    I know you're saying that's true!
    It is also true that we had a difficult year on all levels.
    I hope that 2018 will be more serene.
    I hope that the world will start to become a better and safer place for all of us in 2018.

    And yes, we certainly have had a rough year this year on so many levels, unfortunately.

    I hope that everything will really be okay for next year.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    celena (4 December 2017), ocreditor (4 December 2017), Roulette Zeitung (3 December 2017)

  21. #31
    Betivity is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2017
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 38 Times in 28 Posts

    Default

    I need to get on a few of those, I guess I'm late to the party on some of those.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Betivity For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (4 December 2017)

  23. #32
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,011
    Thanked 6,901 Times in 3,000 Posts

    Default

    Top forum threads!

    Top forum conspiracies!

    Free tickets for admission in the mental asylum!

    Recent black helicopter, tinfoil hat conspiracy theories from different people with respect to GPWA from the last months:

    1. GPWA did not drop the Buffalo Crime Family. It's a complete fake, and the termination was a disinformation operation.

    2. There was a collusion between Condor and GPWA and both arranged to have their booths next to each other at BAC to conspire directly without being wiretapped.*

    3. GPWA has a Cosmic Top Secret black project, that is so secret, that it is not even known by Michael, and with that GPWA is funded by exactly the same sponsors as IGB.

    4. The hosting of GPWA is controlled by an unknown weird AI force which undermines the ignore function.

    5. GPWA has a spam problem.

    Leopold

    * was obviously written as a satire, but you know, some believe everything.

  24. #33
    Breakout Ewa is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2017
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Great results guys! Congrats!

  25. #34
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,011
    Thanked 6,901 Times in 3,000 Posts

    Default the



    I don't know exactly why, but I am smiling the whole day today since I woke up.
    I feel great, and so everybody around me here in our wonderful home, where not even my two 21 years old cats (sisters by the way) show any signs of mental instability, only a little bit dementia perhaps from time to time when one them is sitting in front of a wall and meows to the ceiling so that I shall open the door, which does not exist there, does not recognize, that she only has to look behind her for the free way to walk.

    However, with respect to mental instability, after I now broke the two most difficult forum records in this industry, the forum thread with the most views ever, over 200,000, and the most replies ever, with an enormous lead at all, after 21 years watching the people here I can confirm, that at least every 2nd person in this industry suffers under a huge lack of education, some kind of mental illness and tons of problems.

    If one only waits long enough, more and more allegedly serious people turn into uncontrolled wackos, fools or story tellers without any substance, just empty barrels.

    You can count the really good people on three hands and the very great on one.

    Perhaps this is the reason, why I am smiling the whole day, because after my mission is accomplished, and everyone knows, it was a success, there is nothing more to unmask.

    The whole industry is a textbook example for "The Emperor's New Clothes" and a wonderful textbook example for the "Streisand Effect", my absolute favorite!



    THIS INDUSTRY EMBODIES THE "STREISAND EFFECT" LIKE NOTHING ELSE I HAVE EVER SEEN BEFORE!

    I was asked in the past, why I never requested a private membership here.
    The reason is very simple: I write for the public and only for the public, had never any intention to write in exclusive areas or clubs.

    What I have to say is for everyone.

    Thank you very much for everything.
    The highly esteemed audience for more than 200,000 views of my lucid diary.
    Special thanks to all the wackos and total flops with their failed attempts to silence my voice.
    Happy Bet Thomas will be unforgotten in our minds.
    And my last thanks goes to a person ...
    Without her ...
    Without my Sweetie Fraudnanda, this world would not be so colorful.



    Long life AffPower!
    Long life the Lock Poker Crime Family!
    Long life the GPWA private membership!
    And long life CCM's pardon power!

    Leopold

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (10 September 2018), celena (10 September 2018), ocreditor (12 September 2018)

  27. #35
    celena's Avatar
    celena is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,717
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    3,646
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 1,059 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post


    I don't know exactly why, but I am smiling the whole day today since I woke up.
    I feel great, and so everybody around me here in our wonderful home, where not even my two 21 years old cats (sisters by the way) show any signs of mental instability, only a little bit dementia perhaps from time to time when one them is sitting in front of a wall and meows to the ceiling so that I shall open the door, which does not exist there, does not recognize, that she only has to look behind her for the free way to walk.

    However, with respect to mental instability, after I now broke the two most difficult forum records in this industry, the forum thread with the most views ever, over 200,000, and the most replies ever, with an enormous lead at all, after 21 years watching the people here I can confirm, that at least every 2nd person in this industry suffers under a huge lack of education, some kind of mental illness and tons of problems.

    If one only waits long enough, more and more allegedly serious people turn into uncontrolled wackos, fools or story tellers without any substance, just empty barrels.

    You can count the really good people on three hands and the very great on one.

    Perhaps this is the reason, why I am smiling the whole day, because after my mission is accomplished, and everyone knows, it was a success, there is nothing more to unmask.

    The whole industry is a textbook example for "The Emperor's New Clothes" and a wonderful textbook example for the "Streisand Effect", my absolute favorite!



    THIS INDUSTRY EMBODIES THE "STREISAND EFFECT" LIKE NOTHING ELSE I HAVE EVER SEEN BEFORE!

    I was asked in the past, why I never requested a private membership here.
    The reason is very simple: I write for the public and only for the public, had never any intention to write in exclusive areas or clubs.

    What I have to say is for everyone.

    Thank you very much for everything.
    The highly esteemed audience for more than 200,000 views of my lucid diary.
    Special thanks to all the wackos and total flops with their failed attempts to silence my voice.
    Happy Bet Thomas will be unforgotten in our minds.
    And my last thanks goes to a person ...
    Without her ...
    Without my Sweetie Fraudnanda, this world would not be so colorful.



    Long life AffPower!
    Long life the Lock Poker Crime Family!
    Long life the GPWA private membership!
    And long life CCM's pardon power!

    Leopold
    What makes me smile is that some are not happy and criticize, but when you read them,
    they know the thread by heart lol

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (10 September 2018), ocreditor (12 September 2018), Roulette Zeitung (11 September 2018)

  29. #36
    Roulette Zeitung's Avatar
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,011
    Thanked 6,901 Times in 3,000 Posts

    Default

    "What makes me smile is that some are not happy and criticize, but when you read them, they know the thread by heart lol"

    Yes, it's some kind of mental illness in my opinion. Many of them are suffering seriously under the Happy-Bet-Thomas-Syndrome and do not even now it.

    Very amusing is, that in this industry especially the "Streisand Effect" can bee seen almost every month on a new occasion. This depends also to some representatives, not only to "normal" member.

    Here is the French explanation for the "Streisand Effect", Josy:

    https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effet_Streisand

    I will give an example, based on a true story. Some years ago shocking facts about Income Access and my diary were under siege because a crybaby from Income Access ordered so. It's known as the "Good Friday Lockdown".

    This was a textbook example for the "Streisand Effect" (Based on an incident with Barbra Streisand), because everyone should know, that I never forget and never give up and so more and more details about this "company" came to daylight and so more and more new programs avoid the cooperation with Income Access today, the direct result of the "Streisand Effect".

    And now, after the most revealing truth thread about Income Access and their direct financial cooperation with industry's leading Crime Family is now "temporarily", I repeat: "temporarily" locked since 92 (!!!) days, obviously again by the order of the Income Access losers, the result will be?: Once again more power for the Income Access' "Streisand Effect" and also CCM/KCTV looks like a fool with that new lockdown.



    I have no problem with that. I love the "Streisand Effect" and will remind GPWA for the rest of my life about this insanity as long as the thread lockdown is active.

    An advice to make a forum more powerful:

    It's better for all together to write one or two posts in 20 different threads a day rather than 20 posts in one thread a day.

    Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 25 October 2018 at 5:42 am.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    ocreditor (29 October 2018)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •