Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    rainchart is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post

    Default Try to continue or let go?

    Hi, I am interested in affiliate programs for several years.
    I had a few pages on Poland then general to the whole world, for positioning spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars. Without success if it were weak or strong password and an error in the code and this is something else, and so for years. Ads on Facebook and other were also.
    And now I have a question if it looks like me or does not go there unless I am not fit to leave it and try again? But if I try to continue to have no side rather other forms of advertising (I do not have money on hand, even pennies on the domain, by the mine site and other investments barely on the food and the internet have, to this huge loans)
    So you better give up or fight to choose one partner (I thought about GTrevenue) and advertise without cost without page on Facebook and ina other similar ways. This makes sense? He tried someone so and earned something on that?
    Thanks in advance for your reply

  2. #2
    chaumi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    1,640
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 840 Times in 617 Posts

    Default

    Rainchart I think you're saying that you have had some bad (or ineffective) experience of affiliate business so far...and you are trying to decide whether to continue, or give up.

    The first question is...do you have a website? If you do, let's see what it is and you may get some views on whether you have a chance of making it work.

  3. #3
    rainchart is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    I think that everything I described in the first topic. Page was a lot yet only one is active www.bettingsecret.net (I spent $ 700 for positioning without effect) I know that this site is poor had better thematic and also did not work.

    So I know that the pages in the partnership programs is impossible to earn (ie I can not because maybe someone can read but this time with affiliate hoax)
    As I wrote earlier I do not have, and a few years I will not have the money on hand etc so I wonder if something can be without work ....
    Everything described in the first topic

  4. #4
    chaumi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    1,640
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 840 Times in 617 Posts

    Default

    OK, to improve it without having to spend money....

    First, the design/layout itself looks OK to me, though maybe the colours a little too dark .

    I like the idea of having the translations in the way they work on the pages...but the translations are clearly done by an automatic translation tool, and they are not very good (certainly not the English one anyway). I would focus on getting the site (and content) in a good state in your own language (which I'm guessing is Polish)

    There is definitely not enough content. You need to write more valuable content.

    The page titles and descriptions are not strong enough. You're not using all the available characters (at least not on the page I looked at). Make those titles and descriptions better.

    These are basic fundamentals...if you don't have good content and very basic on page SEO in place then you don't really have a starting point. You can fix these with no cost, just time.

    Once you have done that, then you can consider other ways to improve from there.



    And at this stage don't even think about earning affiliate commissions. It's too early. In fact I personally would take them all off, write your content, build the site up, and then add affiliate links to operators when you start seeing traffic. They are no good to you without traffic anyway.
    Last edited by chaumi; 11 April 2014 at 3:37 am.

  5. #5
    rainchart is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Thank you for the estimation of the page.
    But do without a website can work in partnership programs?
    This page has positioned mass times without effect no longer wants to again play this game. So try to free pages or opt out of this once and for all?

  6. #6
    Mario The Gambler's Avatar
    Mario The Gambler is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Posts
    167
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 85 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    1) Your website is too "general". Find a market and find a niche. For instance, sports betting for Poland customers. Or something else.

    2) Add good content (well written and authoritative)

    3) You don't need money. You just need to work.

    4) Stop thinking about partnerships. You put the cart before the horse. Start thinking about making a good website.
    " Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"
    Eddie Felson in the movie The Color of Money

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario The Gambler For This Useful Post:

    grem (17 April 2014)

  8. #7
    JackTenSuited is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2004
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 334 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Gambler View Post
    1) Your website is too "general". Find a market and find a niche. For instance, sports betting for Poland customers. Or something else.
    This is the most important bit and where most affiliates fail, having a general gambling portal is utterly pointless it you could spend hours and hours writing the greatest content but you are competing with millions of established sites and it be virtually impossible.

    Spend lots of time doing niche keyword research and start super small, then build up.

  9. #8
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    Can you work part time and also continue?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  10. #9
    TravG's Avatar
    TravG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Posts
    2,069
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 179 Times in 131 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rainchart View Post
    Thank you for the estimation of the page.
    But do without a website can work in partnership programs?
    A website is the best to do it. You could do a mail campaign but that would cost you money. If you want to earn for very cheap a website is the best.
    Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Play See USAlegalcasinos.com to find the best USA online casino. Want to play USA online poker? Find the best poker sites at 4DeucesPoker.com.

  11. #10
    feelthenoize is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2014
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Hang in there and listen to the great advice ITT. Good luck.
    www.playfantasysportsdaily.com - daily fantasy sports site reviews

  12. #11
    rainchart is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Thank you for the response but not the end of it I mean I know that the site is poor because of her giving up the domain too flimsy for that I spent on the positioning of this page 700USD and ZERO effect of any errors in the code I do not know I do not do so on this one. Previously, I had similar side pozycjonowałem and nothing had 1,000 clicks per month and no records.

    I mean if you can make money without side ie not immediately know that only after months. Do I even worth to try or let it go?
    Because I'm no good to do next probably five page design so I ask whether it is worth without struggle.
    on the sides of the giant probably earn websites and forums with facilities
    and such sites as my guess, and so can not exist because even the capture of monthly payments from multiple programs or the 100 € is for me and probably 99% of the forum is not reachable. But of course there are probably people who can.
    That's why I was asking in the context of the absence of the parties and other marketing whether it is.
    Last edited by rainchart; 13 April 2014 at 5:19 am.

  13. #12
    Mario The Gambler's Avatar
    Mario The Gambler is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Posts
    167
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 85 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    You do not listen.

    Bye
    " Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"
    Eddie Felson in the movie The Color of Money

  14. #13
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,898
    Thanks
    896
    Thanked 1,370 Times in 845 Posts

    Default

    First things first, if you are wanting to engage English-speaking players you will have to get your content written by a native English speaker as your posts are hard to read. It might be best to just target your own country and write in your own language. I don't know the betting situation in Poland so it's an unknown as to how lucrative that could be, it's best speaking to some affiliate managers who work in that region.

    Main thing in this business is there are no quick fixes, you have to put the hours in and become a jack of all trades and have a good all round knowledge in all aspects of web content creation and marketing.

  15. #14
    rainchart is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    RacingJim that is better done only after the Polish and Polish position on google and Polish password? I heard that in the English language is hard to beat.
    But if the domain is good? Because I like to be alone in Poland do not know. You can leave that in the event you in the future with the introduction of the new language was English domain. Leave the Domain or seek a Polish one?
    I do not know because this is more forward-looking and buying Polish it anywhere else outside of her will not show in the distant future if I gave the new languages​​, such as you wrote the nativ speaker and not automatically.
    So how do you think it would be well to this domain?
    Thank you for your help.

  16. #15
    DaftDog's Avatar
    DaftDog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2,162
    Thanks
    697
    Thanked 779 Times in 467 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rainchart View Post
    RacingJim that is better done only after the Polish and Polish position on google and Polish password? I heard that in the English language is hard to beat.
    But if the domain is good? Because I like to be alone in Poland do not know. You can leave that in the event you in the future with the introduction of the new language was English domain. Leave the Domain or seek a Polish one?
    I do not know because this is more forward-looking and buying Polish it anywhere else outside of her will not show in the distant future if I gave the new languages​​, such as you wrote the nativ speaker and not automatically.
    So how do you think it would be well to this domain?
    Thank you for your help.
    This guy is using some form of a comment spammer text generating tool to fool everybody. He makes no sense at all. Google translator could never be this bad.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaftDog For This Useful Post:

    GCG (16 April 2014), Mario The Gambler (16 April 2014), RacingJim (17 April 2014)

  18. #16
    Mario The Gambler's Avatar
    Mario The Gambler is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Posts
    167
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 85 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    Yes I think you are right.

    He doesn't seem to listen. He doesn't understand anything. His sentences are incomprehensible.

    This "guy" is probably more a spammer text generating tool than a person.
    " Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"
    Eddie Felson in the movie The Color of Money

  19. #17
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,994
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    I am currently locking this thread, and will contact the op. Will also move the account into moderated status.

    Rick
    Universal4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •