None of those emojis show up in real searches with anything approaching a frequency above 1%.
Don't believe me? Try it.
And get outside of your own Google Search Bubble to test it. The Emojis do NOT show up in the Titles. I don't care if it is a soccer article on a soccer website with a soccer ball in the title... not gonna display for the average searcher.
Google ignores the emojis.
There are studies out there of what emojis do show, and they are few and far between.
The green checkmarks themselves, which I use, show less than 1% of the time in SERPS.
They are USELESS for SERPS.
There may be other reasons to use them, but that is not what this discussion is about. Frankly, we spent so much time implementing them I don't feel like wasting time pulling them back out, which is why we still have them lol
I don't mean to be too combative, but my experience is the opposite of yours. Emojis do not show in SERPS unless your article is about Emojis!
Putting an emoji in the URL doesnt work either, I have yet to see a single page like that ranking for anything... period.
And since the number of Emoji filtered searches in Google (did you know you can do this!?) is almost non-existent, adding emojis to URLs is a wasted effort.